WEB SUPPORT SPECIALIST
Our client provides leading edge mobile ordering and payment technology for every hospitality venue, large or small.
Tailored solutions, hyper local marketing, and a deep understanding of customers through effective data analytics.
People are our best asset and we are looking to commence building our Philippines based team with a Web Support Specialist, being our first team member. Excellence is the norm and not an exception. We are committed to building a strong culture and focus on hiring candidates that are personable, with strong communication skills and a strong work ethic.
AirService is looking for an experienced, qualified Web Support Specialist to be responsible for on-boarding venues and providing support to venues if they need assistance updating their menu information
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Running the on-boarding process for venues appearing within AirService
• Communicating with venues to collect their information
• Ensuring photos are the right resolution, logos are properly sized, and each venue’s profile on AirService looks professional
• Quality control of venue profiles on AirService
• Providing support to venues if they need assistance updating their menu information, etc.
• Managing the design elements of venue profiles.
PERSONAL SKILLS & QUALITIES
• Excellent time management skills with a sense of urgency
• Ability to think quickly and work independently
• Proactive, resourceful, self-motivated, confident
• Capable of handling stress, pressure and change
• Self-starter, takes initiative
• Precise, accurate and attentive to details
• Can multitask in a dynamic business environment
• Has an eye for design
• Excellent communication with clients, mostly via email
• Perfect and excellent written and spoken English - must be able to clearly articulate and communicate with clients
• Willing to work Australian hours
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
• Experience with Australian businesses is beneficial
• Some Photoshop / image redesign experience
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
• Previous experience in a similar role or performing similar functions
• Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable College or University
• At least three years’ work experience
© KMC Solutions 2018. All rights reserved.