We are a seeking a friendly, patient, innovative and organised individual to test their customer service and operations skill in the logistics industry. You will be joining a small team which is growing rapidly. Your role will be to help our customers find and book the right service for them. You will also work with our suppliers to provide fantastic service.
KEY TASKS AND ACTIVITIES
The successful applicant must have strong experience in dealing with the key tasks and activities outlined below:
- Providing cheerful and patient customer service by helping with client queries
- Providing customer service and supplier support via phone, email and chat
- Help to resolve customer/service issues both customers and suppliers
- Enabling customers to get quotes, make bookings and track their freight
- Update supplier details in the system, provide estimated delivery and pickup times
- Record keeping of client interactions
- Proactively identifying issues with customers and / or suppliers before they arise and resolving those issues.
- Proactively identifying opportunities to improve our customer service and processes
- Assist in creating a positive & fun working environment
- Assist to train new Customer Service Representatives
- Develop relationships with key individuals within the business
- Ensure adherence to roster is maintained to assist the smooth operation of the operations function
- Support your colleagues to ensure positive outcomes for customers
PERSONAL SKILLS & QUALITIES
Essential (These are required for effective performance in the position)
- At least three years’ experience providing customer service in a call centre environment
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience in data processing, strong database skills a plus
- Above average typing speed
- Reliable and dependable
- Strong MS Office Skills, especially Excel
- Highly organised
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and takes initiative
- Is proficient in record keeping, managing calendars, and email responses
- Results-focused to achieve performance targets
- Has work for an Australian Business
- Has worked with Australian clients and or western clients
- Experience in working with small but rapidly growing companies
- A desire to progress in your career by helping to grow a team
- Experience in the transport and logistics industry
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Full-Time position(s) available.