KMC MAG Group / Savills
Savills is a leading global real estate services provider listed on the London Stock Exchange. The company, established in 1855, has a rich heritage with unrivalled growth. It is a company that leads rather than follows and now has over 600 offices and associates throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East. We're looking for high caliber individuals to join one of the fastest growing players in the Philippines.
- Tenant Relations: Process tenant requests and inquiries promptly, enforce lease requirements; meet with tenants regularly to establish strong relationships. Relationship management with owners.
- Financial: Prepare annual property budgets, monthly financial, annual re-forecasting of accounts payable, achieve budgeted property management fees, tenant reconciliations, abstract leases, tenant insurance requirements.
- Operations: Coordinate building, grounds maintenance and repairs in partnership with building operational staff, conduct regular property inspections, maintain vacancies, obtain bids from vendors for property services, develop and execute vendor contracts, secure insurance requirements from vendors, and lead owner teams comprised of various organizational team members. Execute capital improvement plans.
- Leasing: Assist leasing staff as needed, assist with tenant lease renewals through providing strong operational relationship knowledge.
- Leadership: Provide leadership to operations staff as needed.
- Knowledgeable in preventive maintenance programs and energy conservation practices
- Knowledgeable in technical services (UPS, HVAC, electrical) and other building systems?