Recruitment Sourcing Associate
The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and qualifying potential leads to establish a data base. The goals of this position are to expand and develop the company’s data base.
It will be your job to support the principal recruitment consultant with certain tasks.
Strong English communication skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to influence potential lead and uncover opportunities; self-motivated and possess strong organizational and administrative skills
- Effectively use the internet and other resources to conduct research on their targeted contact lists (Source and select candidates)
- Skills in prospecting for and generating highly qualified leads/candidates
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacant positions
- Perform cold-calling from targeted lists
- Deliver professional calls with the capacity of asking critical questions from potential leads to determine need and level of qualification
- Creative in handling calls of their given target list (develop effective phone call/scripts, as necessary)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills of the English language.
- Strategic, self-driven, highly motivated and results oriented.
- Disciplined and persistent.
- Ability to engage with prospects quickly and gain specific information.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, handle workload and be flexible at all times.
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team.
- Confident, professional exudes enthusiasm, a positive attitude, and attention to detail.
- At least 2 years of College education