About the company
We advise, deploy and manage optimal and efficient information technology (IT) models to lower our clients’ operational costs. Our “IT-as-a-service” scientific methodology is designed to easily and efficiently scale to meet the needs of any size organization and deliver a clear path to profit.
The successful candidate should be a self-starter, who will proactively find and address issues and will become a leader. The individual must be comfortable working in a very fast paced, busy environment in the rapidly growing monitoring & managed services industry. The Associate will be working for the company's in-house General Counsel and Intellectual property team.
* Perform internal compliance audits based on applicable standards (SOC 1 Type 2, SOC 2, ISO 27001)
* Provide training and feedback to operations concerning best practices based on applicable standards (SOC 1 Type 2, SOC 2, ISO 27001)
* Prepare compliance tracker, regularly communicate status to management
* Review IT systems and suggest controls which can meet requirements
* Manage external auditors
* Must adhere to deadlines and complete tasks in a timely matter.
* Must have work experience in a tech company, or be a quick learner for technology related subject matter.
* Must be detail oriented.
* Good project management Skills
* Familiarity with ServiceNow and Connectwise a plus
© KMC Solutions 2017. All rights reserved.