The primary responsibility of the Software Implementation Officer is to lead a successful onboarding experience to Sprout's clients. The officer coordinates and project tasks and timelines, maintains project plans and communicates status to clients and internal management team.
- Ensures delivery of Sprout products according to project timelines
- Configures the application based on implementation plan (no development skills required)
- Is responsible for providing updated implementation plans, which may include project schedules, project plans, benchmark metrics, communications documents, follow-up memos, etc.
- Is responsible for utilizing documents/deliverables necessary for providing exceptional services and ensuring communication of the project plan to the stakeholders
- Helps in creating new deliverables/best practices for implementation services to enhance implementation engagements
- Conducts in-depth software trainings with clients