600 Staff Relocated In 60 Days
12/31/2017 | By Workspace In Asia
- Building Name: Five Ecom, Bay Area, Pasay City, Metro-Manila
- Size of space: 4,300 sq.m office and groud floor show room
- Number of workstations: 600
- Functions: Back office and manning site
The Royal Caribbean project comprised of the relocation and construction of a new 4,300 sq. m facility in Pasay City. Through KMCS, the Client was able to secure the last available floor above several prospects at highly competitive terms and conditions which worked within the client's Business Case. KMCS completed the assignment in under 60 days. This included office set up for 600 staff and a ground floor recruitment hub serving as Royal Caribbean first captive site in the Philippines.
- Inherit risks as fast track project
- Extensive stakeholder management
- High-quality standards in a short time frame
KMC Solutions delivered benefits such as fast track delivery with the constrained program, seamless integration of user requirements, budget and time savings and has achieve a high level of quality control.