KMC's First Fully Managed Building: Armstrong Corporate Center
1/29/2020 | By Marella Gimenez
In a series of firsts in its long history of office space real estate, KMC, one of the best flexible workspace providers in the country, is dedicating a full building to giving its clients excellent workspace experiences. The new building will have over 10 fully serviced floors and a diverse selection of amenities that are all available to be utilized by our future tenants. KMC’s main focus in ensuring that it’s workers and clients are well taken care of is highlighted in building them an entire property committed to their business needs and wellbeing.
Armstrong’s space emulates design elements from modern day bistros that create a warm atmosphere through the distinctiveness of the design’s patterns, textures, and materials. The building accommodating the serviced offices will still offer KMC’s usual range of flexible workspace solutions including 2 whole floors of exclusive, customizable private offices. Its prime location at Salcedo village, Makati, one of Metro Manila’s thriving central business districts, also puts it close to various selections of restaurants, banks, hotels, shopping malls, and other lifestyle amenities that encourage workers to practice the company’s philosophy of a flexible lifestyle.
Customizable half floor
- The whole floor can be shared by two individual companies, divided into 2 sections with their own separate lobbies. Each client avails of half a floor that’s fitted and built out to their specifications with their own reception, pantry, IT, and admin support.
- A garden located in the roof deck of the building, perfect for after-work events or a nice change of scenery while working.
- KMC’s signature micro brewed coffee can now be enjoyed in its own personal café, where workers can freely go for a change of environment or a steaming hot cup to start off their day.
- This floor serves several purposes aside from being just a creatively designed coworking space, with included business amenities for our coworkers such as a boardroom, training, and meeting rooms. It will also feature a yoga & wellness room for fitness and event rooms for recreational events made for KMC’s close-knit community.
Coworking and small private offices
- The coworking space, with its own huddle areas, lounge, bar, and pantry also features small private rooms containing 3-15 workstations and their own biometric access. This is perfectly suited for still growing & transitioning teams in need of more space and privacy when working.
Medium private office
- This floor contains only private rooms equipped with their own biometric access and 15-50 workstations, perfectly suited for small individual companies.
Customizable full floor
- A whole floor and private office dedicated to a company’s exclusive use and built out to the client’s specifications, with their own lobby, reception, pantry, IT, and admin support.