KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-02-13
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-8CEF626
Career Category: Accounting & Finance
Duties and responsibilities
- Verifies invoices, performs invoice processing and assist in reconciliation (when required).
- Assists in the resolution of issues related to invoice processing within the scheduled due date.
- Collaborates with various departments to gather and analyze various financial data to ensure an organization's finances are in order.
- Oversee payments to vendors, control petty cash spending and resolve payment discrepancies.
- Follow up on invoices awaiting internal approval
- Support the global Travel & Expense policy, process, and technology standardization efforts.
- Help build standards and policies in the corporate T&E process.
- Maintain favorable relationships with vendors, answer all inquiries, and process payments within the scheduled due date.
- Create and amend vendor accounts and bank information set up based on the given required documents.
- Perform other duties assigned by Management.
Coupa and Netsuite Experience, Knowledgeable in Invoice and T&E process.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field
- At least 3-5 years experience in Invoice T&E processing
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to operate in a dynamic environment demonstrating strong results driven competency
- Keen to details and
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to collaborate effectively
- Must have experience using Coupa
- Experience in Netsuite is preferred but not required
- Experience in Financial Accounting is an advantage
- Experience working in US accounts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to work in US Pacific Time (graveyard)