APPLICATION SUPPORT ANALYST
KMC Work Location: KMC SITE OR OTHER BUSINESS LOCATIONS AS MAY BE INSTRUCTED BY KMC SOLUTIONS FROM TIME TO TIME
Location: N/A, N/A
Date Posted: 2023-08-30
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-BB85594
Career Category: Functional/Business Technology
The BSA Group is a comprehensive technical services contracting company that has successful long-term relationships with our clients, founded upon a commitment to provide innovative, flexible solutions and a culture that promotes continuous improvement. We comprise of two divisions, BSA|APS (Advanced Property Solutions) and BSA|CUI (Communications & Utility Infrastructure).
BSA|APS designs, constructs and maintains the systems that make Australia’s buildings efficient, safe and comfortable. BSA|CUI is a national provider of strategic advice, design, implementation, operations and maintenance services, specialising in telecommunications networks and technologies.
We are a people business and an equal opportunity employer - we support and recognise the importance of a workplace culture that values diversity and inclusion. Proudly, our executive leadership team comprises of almost half female employees.
About The Role:
In this role, you will provide 2nd Level ERP (Pronto Xi) and CRM (Salesforce) support to the organisation where you will diagnose and troubleshoot incidents and requests in an efficient and effective manner to meet the Group Technology Service Levels for the following:
- Log, process and track queries and service requests using the Service Desk Management System.
- Perform second line investigation and analysis of Pronto/Salesforce queries and issues.
- Resolve second level customer queries, incidents and service requests in an effective and timely manner aligned with the Incident Management process.
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner.
- Respond to incidents and requests for technical assistance in person, via phone or electronically.
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles.
- Accurately escalate unresolved calls to 3rd Level resolver teams.
- Assist with Pronto/Salesforce upgrades, testing and training.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of support documentation.
You will provide in-person, remote and over the phone IT support for ERP/CRM related enquiries and will be required to have strong quality of service and effective communication skills with diligent ownership of your tasks. Including:
- Liaise effectively with skill groups, other team members or arrange for external technical support to ensure timely resolution of incidents
- Proactively identify opportunities for process improvements.
- Participate in the training and mentoring of Service Desk employees in applications.
If you are looking for a role which will deliver variety and will allow you to be creative, solve problems, and make a difference for people and the organisation, this is your chance! You will have a crucial role in supporting our business!
Using your technical knowledge, you will use your investigative and problem-solving skills in a team environment and communicate effectively coupled with your exceptional written and oral communication skills help our end-users to resolve their problem or need. You will also possess:
- Knowledge of Pronto Xi ERP system and/or Salesforce CRM system.
- Relevant tertiary ICT qualifications or equivalent industry experience.
- Good attention to detail and time management skills.
- Positive can-do attitude and flexibility of approach.
- Flexibility to work outside of core business hours when needed.