AR / AP SPECIALIST
KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-05-16
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-07C7512
Career Category: Accounting & Finance
While managing all facets of accounts receivables relationships with long term and new customers, the A/R - A/P specialist is responsible for the timely and profitable collection of
accounts receivables and maintaining constant open lines of communications between customers, parts and sales. Candidate must possess strong organizational skills and have the drive to work in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Accounts Payable
- Processing of AP Invoices to correct general ledger accounts and company codes.
- Process Invoices against purchase order where applicable.
- Maintain support for invoices and any disputed amounts.
- Post manual payments to AP invoices.
- Accounts Receivable
- Creating Invoices upon the sale of a project into Bill.com
- Collect electronic payments from customers and accurately record into the accounting system.
- Working with Sales department to determine payments outstanding.
- Resolving payment discrepancies to customer account in Fernish’s internal order system. Perform account reconciliations in a timely and accurate manner.
- Update and create Bill.com reports to assist management’s understanding aged and uncollected receivables
- Continuous evaluation of current policies and recommendations for process improvements.
- Monitor accounts and take appropriate actions with customers to arrange for payments, issue monthly statements and billing items as per proposals
- Request vendor's statements as needed.
- Serve as back up for processing of expense reports.
- Prepare various weekly and monthly billing and reports
- Apply payments accurately and timely as received
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Any other accounting duties assigned by management
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or equivalent experience preferred.
- 3-5 years of related accounting experience required
- Expert knowledge of Bill.com transactional processes (both payables and receivables), and ability to create functional reports or receivables paid and outstanding by customer
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, exceptional spreadsheet skills
- Experience with both cash based accounting and accrual based
- Experience using QuickBooks required
- Thorough understanding of internal accounting controls.
- Exceptional PC and spreadsheet skills (essential).
- Consistently meets strict deadline
- A collaborative style and a can-do attitude.
- Integrity and accountability.
- Experience with inventory businesses
- Experience with SaaS businesses and related revenue recognition practices