Associate Campaign Specialist
KMC Solutions | XTN-D153813
The role we are looking for is called an ASSOCIATE CAMPAIGN SPECIALIST, which is an entry level email production (HTML/CSS and Salesforce Marketing Cloud) position. The Associate Campaign Specialist focuses on the daily operations needed to successfully deploy client email/SMS/Push communications. This role is also responsible for documentation and active participation in process refinement. Success in this position will be measured by the Campaign Specialist’s ability to demonstrate accuracy and efficiency with respect to building email campaigns; passing quality assurance; deploying email campaigns; meeting utilization goals; and contributing to the team’s high client satisfaction scores.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Build, proof, and revise emails for standard newsletter/promotions as well as special projects
- Communicate with internal team members effectively to execute email/SMS/Push campaigns
- Complete quality assurance checks on all campaigns
- Ability to manage, integrate and modify/update subscribers and create segmentation
- Deploy emails and mobile campaigns to appropriate subscriber audiences
- Provide actionable campaign optimization insights based on campaign analysis
- Track hours for accurate billing of time
- Work assigned after-hour assignments
- Develop and document efficiencies in current and future processes
- Entry-level team member with digital marketing experience.
- Experience in EDM, HTML, CSS, SFMC
- Execute the entire process of campaign management from build and quality assurance to segmentation and deployment configuration to send initiation and traffic/monitoring for basic reporting.