AZURE CLOUD ADMINISTRATOR
KMC Work Location: ONE GRIFFINSTONE
Location: Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-03-24
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-A491124
Career Category: Network /System / Database Administration
Salary: ₱60,000.00 - ₱80,000.00
NovaSource Power Services is the new service partner for renewables asset owners ready to fuel smart growth. As an O&M-focused company with 20 years of operating experience, NovaSource has the global reach and strategic capabilities to achieve our clients’ renewables goals around the world. To serve our clients, we invest into our people. On hire, we assess each employee’s experience and expertise, then mentor them to grow engaging and satisfying careers.
SUMMARY OF ROLE
The Cloud Administrator is responsible for the administration, security, and upkeep of the current and future state cloud computing platforms and resources. The position will also identify, plan, execute, and document current systems-related work and improvements along with future-state planning via agile methodologies and DevOps best practices. This position will be a technical resource across all teams that collaborate with the IT/OT teams and the services they provide.
- Cloud platform and resource creation
- Cloud platform and resource administration
- Cloud platform and resource security
- Identify areas for improvement and efficiencies across cloud platforms, resources, and toolsets
- Maintaining accurate and complete documentation of environments and work done
- Collaborate with the IT/OT teams and stakeholders throughout the business and external partners to ensure excellence in customer service
- Assist IT (Information Technology) Leadership in cloud platform strategic planning
- Other duties as assigned
- 2yrs of demonstrated Azure-based systems design, networking, security, and administration
- 2yrs of demonstrated Azure-based architecture administration, implementation, and improvement experience including patching and endpoint security
- 2yrs of Azure-based cloud backup and disaster recovery design, implementation, and administration
- 2yrs of automated systems monitoring and escalation design, implementation, and administration
- Demonstrated Experience with PowerShell task automation scripting
- Excellent analytical, organization, and documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Current related Azure certifications
- More than 2 years' experience of the required criteria
- Demonstrated experience in hybrid cloud design, networking, security, backup, and administration
- Cloud software development and automation scripting experience (including .NET, Python, JSON, YAML)
- Cloud network design, implementation, and administration
- CI/CD pipeline architecture, implementation, and improvement experience
- Microservices and container orchestration experience
- AWS (Amazon Web Services) administration experience
- Cloud-based MSSQL-based database design, implementation, and administration experience
- Data warehouse and data lake implementation and administration experience
- NOC / Datacenter experience
- Certifications in Agile / Scrum methodologies
- Fast-paced, high-ambiguity environment
- Willing to work in a night shift schedule
- May be required to work on weekend as needed
- Willing to work in Alabang, Muntinlupa
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!