KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-07-21
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-78AC277
Career Category: Accounting & Finance
We’re looking for a partner to our Finance, Sales, User Operations, Legal, and Product teams to maintain and process accurate billing transactions for Asana’s fast-growing customer base.
As a Billing Analyst, you will support the Revenue Accounting team by assisting in billings processes, in addition to the month-end close reporting process for revenue and ad hoc finance projects as needed. Asana has a high volume of billing transactions, so technical ability is essential as we connect the dots systematically between billing systems, ERP, payment processors, and our product. In addition, we’re scaling our order-to-cash process globally, and this role is crucial to its success!
What you’ll achieve
- Manage order fulfillment utilizing Zuora, including upgrades/downgrades and credit & rebills
- Be a business trusted advisor to the Deal Desk team, Sales team, Legal team, and other business partners
- Act as a subject matter expert in order provisioning and orders management
- Resolve tickets and tasks within the service level agreement with internal and external business partners
- Develop continuous business process improvements, system enhancements, and enhance documentation and controls as needed
- Perform month-end close tasks and SOX controls related to revenue recognition
- Able to work in a changing environment, which might require working at different hours to support international regions
- Participate in ad hoc projects as they arise across various teams (e.g., preparation of audit support)
- 3+ years related experience in revenue operations or order management, preferably experience at a SaaS company.
- Strong understanding of order-to-cash cycle and business processes
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and various deadlines
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance preferred
- Basic knowledge of ASC 606 revenue standards is a plus
- Strong aptitude and proficiency in Excel
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, both written and verbal
- Process-oriented with an appreciation for financial controls
- Experience with Zuora, NetSuite, and Salesforce a plus
- Desire to learn and grow in Revenue Accounting for a high growth business
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!