KMC Work Location: V CORPORATE CENTER
Location: Makati City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-11-15
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-1C9E456
Career Category: Accounting & Finance
The Purpose Driven Career Objectives of a Bookkeeper
We are seeking an experienced and detail-oriented bookkeeper to monitor the finances of our clients and their growing companies. On a monthly basis, you will record all financial transactions, including bank and credit card transactions, into the correct general ledger accounts, reconciliation those accounts, and verifying that they are accurate. You will also be responsible for maintaining all financial records, reconciling prior year tax forms, payroll, and financial institution statements to generating regular reports for our clients. Our ideal candidate has worked as a professional bookkeeper for at least three years and has experience reconciling large accounts.
To apply for Bookkeeper, you are excellent at:
- Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts, posting transactions, and ensures GAAP compliance.
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts and adhering to bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintains accounts by verifying, allocating, posting transactions, and reconciling monthly.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents in secure data vault.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information.
- Sending financial report to client and responding to client correspondence.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Your Success Profile includes:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance or similar field
- At least 3 years of bookkeeping experience
- Proficient QuickBooks Desktop/Online or other accounting platforms
- CPA License is an advantage
- Familiarity with accounting principles and procedures in US is an advantage
- Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas
- Understand how to balance large accounts
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Must be resourceful and a proactive learner
- Willing to work on graveyard schedule with at least 4 hours overlap to Eastern Standard/Daylight Time
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary, will pay over market value
- Well-known firm in US - will grow by 20% this year
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!