KMC Work Location: PODIUM WEST TOWER
Location: Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-07-03
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-A2AF351
Career Category: Accounting & Finance
The Purpose Driven Career Objectives of a Bookkeeping Specialist
Responsible to set up and perform all client services for assigned implementation clients in a timely, complete and accurate manner while client is in implementation. Services include, but are not limited to: bookkeeping and related services; client support services; payroll administration; sales tax filing; data conversions, data migration, and other projects for clients.
To apply for Bookkeeping Specialist, you are excellent at:
1. Client Setup & Services:
- Bookkeeping services in QuickBooks Desktop, QuickBooks Online and other platforms:
- Configuration of accounting software
- Data entry
- Discovery of relevant bank accounts, loans, and other balance sheet accounts
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Monthly and annual closing procedures, reporting and journal entries
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly, annual financial statements
- Related Bookkeeping Services:
- Preparation of supplemental reports
- Check runs
- Payment processing
- Historical back-work
- Chart of accounts conversions
- Client support services:
- Acting as the primary point of contact for assigned clients during implementation process
- Being available to clients throughout the implementation process for support services upon request. Such services may include:
- Responding to client questions by phone or email
- Special projects
- Audit support
- Payroll administration
- Personnel changes (new hire, existing employee changes, and other)
- Retrieval and calculation of employee hours, as applicable to client
- Processing of payroll with third party payroll service provider
- Generating and sending payroll reports to client
- Sales Tax Filing
- Submit required sales tax filing forms and process sales tax payment utilizing POS or other records
- Save all supporting documents and workpapers to the client folder
- Additional services as applicable
- Client Projects & Conversion Services:
- Data conversion services for chart of accounts, product/service items, and other lists within QuickBooks
- Configure QuickBooks according to predetermined specifications for clients
- Migrate data between accounting platforms and versions
- Data entry projects
- Additional services as applicable
- Provide project status updates to internal and external parties, as applicable
2. Data Collection, Archiving and Documentation
- Responsible to save all documents used in the course of services provided whether retrieved from third party (such as: bank, payroll provider, Google drive, and so on), directly from the client or internally calculated onto company S Drive.
- Responsible to obtain from client or other sources sufficient support for work completed
- Responsible to document nonstandard processes and critical client information in client workbook
- Responsible to update tasks completed in the Portal and task management schedules as tasks are completed throughout the day
3. Responsible to ensure that all client services are completed accurately and completely on or before deadlines
Your Success Profile includes:
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of general experience in bookkeeping services or similar role
- Experience in Quickbooks Online is required
- Must have experienced handling multiple, large projects with direct client management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Organized, detail-oriented, and quality-focused
- Willing to work on shifting/graveyard schedule
- Amenable to work in Podium, Mandaluyong City
- Available to start ASAP
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary and benefits
- HMO + 2 FREE Dependents upon hire
- Full time onsite work setup
- Compensatory Time-Off
- Other perks and incentives
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!