BUSINESS ANALYST (US SHIFT)
KMC Work Location: V CORPORATE CENTER
Location: Makati City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-08-17
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-0309881
Career Category: Application And Software Development
The Purpose Driven Career Objectives of a Business Analyst
The Business Analyst is responsible for assisting with analyzing the needs of our client and internal partners and translating those needs into requirements documentation, user stories and acceptance criteria. This individual has a high level of confidence and can negotiate at the highest level with people both face to face and remote.
The Business Analyst is responsible for performing the following responsibilities with the highest level of integrity and consistent with the company’s core values: Smile First, Work with Gusto, Be Memorable, Enjoy the Ride, Always Do What’s Right, and Strike a Balance:
A. Technical Capacity;
B. Problem Solving/Analysis;
C. Communication; and
D. Collaboration with Carenet Team.
To apply for Business Analyst, you are excellent at:
A. Technical Capacity:
- Elicits, captures, analyzes and articulates business requirements into user stories with supporting documentation such as acceptance criteria, process flows and wireframes, all in-order to clearly document and communicate a set of functional requirements.
- Documents existing and To Be processes using process-flow diagrams and perform detailed gap analysis.
- Balances business requirements with technical feasibility and sustainability.
- Establishes and maintains agreements and understanding of requirements across all stages of the design, development and deployment.
- Participates in Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and Functionality Testing as appropriate.
- Other duties may be assigned.
B. Problem Solving/Analysis:
- Performs detailed analysis of data, uses case scenarios, systems, and integration points to identify potential gaps or areas of concern.
- Collaborates with the Solution Manager and technical team members to translate customer/product needs into deliverable, realistic features and improvements
- Partners with Solution Development team to collect and analyze metrics and continually improve processes owned by the team.
- Provides Business Analysis status updates and escalates issues and risks to Solution Manager.
- Represents the Solution Development team as a subject matter expert.
- Understands customer/product priorities and dependencies across multiple projects and advises the Solution Manager on the best way to approach and prioritize work to maximize value.
- Facilitates meetings, presentations and delivers demonstrations.
D. Collaboration with Carenet Team:
- Successfully builds and maintains relationships with vendors, Team Members and clients.
- Coordinates and assists with work across multiple work teams to ensure high quality and timely solutions.
- Other duties may be assigned.
Your Success Profile includes:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or Computer Science or related field from a four-year college or university with five (5) years of experience in IT including at least three (3) years in a Business Analyst role or similar experience.
- Must have a broad working knowledge of Solution Development, IT process, tools, and techniques, as well as Production/Infrastructure Operations
- Experience preferred in the areas of accountability for 24/7 call center technologies, reporting, remote workforce, database structures and concepts; including solid planning, prioritization, organizational skills and attention to detail.
- High knowledge of custom developed applications and packaged based applications. This position requires strong analytical skills and the ability to manage complex technical projects. Exceptional communication and negotiation skills are vital.
- Participation in Agile cadence such as Scrum standup meetings, backlog grooming sessions, sprint planning, and retrospective meetings preferred.
- Technical Skills:
- Exceptional PC skills with multiple products such as Microsoft Office applications including strong MS Excel skills, MS Word, PowerPoint, E-mail, database and Internet software.
- Preferred broad knowledge of a variety of technology platforms, tools and languages including: Crystal Reports, Microsoft server systems (e.g. 2012 Server, IIS, SharePoint), .NET, TCP/IP, VPNs, WAN architectures, etc.
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!