BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-11-09
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-F683179
Career Category: Sales / Business Development
The role is for Business Development executive or
Business Development manager ( selling & closing) , depending on experience.
Agility Research & Strategy is currently looking for a dynamic candidate to fill this position for our Data and Insights Platform AFFLUENTIAL. AFFLUENTIAL is a leading subscription-based platform for insights and data for leading brands looking to gain market share from affluent consumers across verticals. As part of our offering, we publish syndicated research and reports on affluent and high-net-worth individuals luxury consumption, shopping behaviour, lifestyle preferences and financial needs. The reports are then sold to a variety of brands in the luxury space. The report data are also available digitally to buyer of the reports.
Our team is a diverse group of talented individuals that come from a range of backgrounds, Our DNA is Agile, intelligent, self-starters who are keen to grow and learn.
The ideal candidate will support initiatives to drive new business development for the platform
· The role is primarily supporting the Business development efforts for selling the AFFLUENTIAL platform by fixing meetings and calls with potential clients
· To be proactive with identifying and developing new business prospects and leads which may be interested in buying our syndicated reports and data, using Agility’s Sales Force database and LinkedIn
· Set up calls or meet in person, alone or in partnership with senior member of the Agility’s team, with prospecting clients to introduce the report and data and demo the program and platform, highlighting Agility’s experience and USPs in the sector
· To follow up negotiation with program details and proposals to help onboard new clients
Desired Skills and Experience
· Approximately 2 years (executive level) or 4/5 years (manager level) of business development, sales support experience
· Passionate about consumer insights and brands and working with clients to solve their information needs
· Interested in the luxury industry, either through previous professional experiences or personal inclination
· Overall interest in digital marketing and interest in developing own digital skillset
· Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
· High energy, can-do attitude, and a go getter
· Adaptability and familiarity with CRM systems such as Salesforce or similar system (ie MailChimp). Additional training will be provided
· Languages: fluent English
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and prospects for career development and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
If you are the kind of person who is motivated by working in a company that is in an exciting phase of growth and are able to thrive in a fast moving dynamic environment then we want to hear from you