BUSINESS INSIGHTS ANALYST
KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-08-22
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-8526130
Career Category: Sales / Business Development
Zoom is a leading Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) provider committed to delivering happiness by delivering cutting-edge solutions to customers worldwide. We are looking for a Data Analyst to join our GTM Analytics and Insights Team to contribute to a culture of data-driven decision-making.
As a Data Analyst of the GTM Analytics team, you will be responsible for working across multiple departments to support sales automation initiatives and optimize sales reporting within Go-To-Market functions using tools such as Snowflake, Alteryx, and Tableau. This role requires competence in database manipulation, analytics, project management, and cross-functional collaboration. Projects are likely to focus on creating customized ETL workflows with outputs that serve as a source of truth for the global sales team.
You must demonstrate intellectual curiosity and identify interdependencies across the company’s processes and metrics. We trust you to collaborate with others, form intelligent opinions, and present your thoughts to decision-makers.
- Partner closely with both internal and cross-functional stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of the business, from its data and metrics to its operational challenges and opportunities
- Develop, optimize, maintain, and overhaul business processes as needed
- Build workflows that are customized to the needs of specific reports, such as segment insights, financial planning, and territory scoring
- Support business performance deep dives to identify critical trends and size opportunities for maximizing revenue growth
- Establish key metrics and communicate project progress, solutions, and risks
- Provide thought leadership to key business stakeholders, translating data into actionable insights using the appropriate analytical tools and solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Economics, Business Management, Computer Science, Statistics or a related field preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in analytics, visualization, statistician, data scientist or consultant role
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel/Google Sheets, SQL, and Tableau required, with familiarity in Python and other programming languages preferred
- Strong data visualization skills, and experience in building and maintaining reporting pipelines and dashboards
- Knowledge of Alteryx and other Business Intelligence tools is a plus
- Familiarity with SaaS Enterprise systems and SaaS business operations, particularly Salesforce
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to produce actionable insights by synthesizing data into useful deliverables
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Keen attention to detail and strong business acumen
- Ability to collaborate with and influence cross-functional stakeholders (managers and above)
- Strong business communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must be able to work US business hours (12am - 9am PH time)
- Must have permit to work in the Philippines