CLIENT ENGAGEMENT SERVICES
KMC Work Location: PICADILLY STAR
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-09-26
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-34BC676
Career Category: Client Services / Account Management
Salary: ₱45,000.00 - ₱53,000.00
Make your next big career move by applying as KMC Solutions’ next CLIENT ENGAGEMENT SERVICES!
Be part of a dynamic team striving to offer the best client service in the Fintech space. The successful candidate will specialize in servicing EasyEquities Philippines and Australia investors and will need to have extensive knowledge about the Purple Group and related products.
More specifically assist the client service team in:
- Being the specialist client engagement/relationship consultant for EasyEquities for our Philippines and Australia client base
- The efficient resolution of all investor queries.
- Ensuring a seamless client experience by assisting investors and rerouting them to relevant platforms (where applicable).
- Completion of all administrative tasks related to the client service function.
You should be confident enough in your abilities, both written and spoken, to be able to appease any investor and resolve their query quickly and satisfactorily for them.
Individuals must also have a proactive ‘go-to’ attitude that is not just prepared to accept the way things are done but can question/test / investigate better ways to do things
On top of your salary, here are the exciting benefits you can look forward to:
- Hybrid work setup
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Diverse learning & growth opportunities
- Accessible Cloud HR platform (Sprout)
- Above standard leaves
The main responsibilities of a CLIENT ENGAGEMENT SERVICES include:
- Fielding of telephone calls to the client service team
- Use of ticketing system (Freshdesk) to respond to and resolve investor queries.
- Engaging with other departments (Operations, Finance, Corporate Actions, IT, etc) to investigate extraordinary investor queries and keep the investor informed of developments.
- Maintain efficient and effective incident logs and control breaches and report daily, weekly, or, monthly on any adverse customer friction points
- Maintaining SLAs as set out by EasyEq
- Weekly reporting and partnership engagement to ensure SLA requirements are fulfilled both domestically in PH and internationally to our SA HQ
- Manual opening of investor accounts (minors, corporate bodies, etc).
- Correction and maintenance of client records in CRM and other systems
- Updating client details per client requests.
- Maintaining Freshdesk canned responses and FAQ articles
To apply for the role, you must have the following:
- Tertiary qualification relevant to the financial services sector
- Keen interest in finance and investment management
- Professional command of the English language – both oral and written
- Professional command of the Tagalog language – both oral and written
- Professional telephone manner
- Aptitude to learn different products
- Good computer literacy – solid experience with Windows and Microsoft Office
- 3-4 years of client service experience
- Good communication skills
- Financial Market/product and trading knowledge (basic) an advantage
- Experience with a ticketing system like Freshdesk / Zendesk / MS Dynamics CRM is an advantage
- Knowledge of Agile principles is an advantage
It will also be favorable if you have the following:
- Quick learner, team player, flexible, hardworking, attention to detail, diligent, honest, and trustworthy
- Strong interpersonal skills and good communication
- Desire to learn and progress
- Ability to deal with complexity
- Ability to accept accountability and take responsibility for tasks assigned