CLIENT PORTAL SPECIALIST
KMC Work Location: ONE AYALA
Location: Makati, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-09-15
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-11AF129
Career Category: Client Services / Account Management
- Manages Client Supplier Portals
- Provides for a consistent presentation of the GIS brand to external parties – including proposals, RFI, etc…
- Support Proposals Manager with managing day to day operations of Proposals.
- Support Proposals Team as needed.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Very customer-service oriented, including treating fellow GIS team members with internal client mindset
- Professional and responsive with composure
- Complete Pre-qualifications, Customer Portals, Registrations and Set-up Forms
- Perform maintenance on Client portals annually and Ad-hoc as needed
- Interface with Operational & BD Leads to execute proposals support within GIS’s proposals framework
- Support proposals inbox with oversight from Proposals Manager
- Support Proposals team in development of proposals
- Works on multiple tasks, balancing milestones and due dates.
- Coordinates with management team and operations to determine if we intend to bid
- Log new RFQ’s on the bid log and assign proposal numbers
- Assist with post bid documents (specifically government bids; affidavit’s, etc.)
- Support the development of content for Loopio
- Foster the implementation and use of Loopio for proposal and RFI responses
- Support other divisions as needed with formatting and submittals
- Communicates with Business Development and Management to maintain bid log with project status and updates
- Compile information for internal KPI’s.
- Assist in supplying other forms of information needed, such as, COIs, Tax, Financials, supplier questionnaires and such.
Desirable skills / capabilities
- Organized, Structured, Flexible, team player, demonstrate commitment, keen to details.
- Being a self-starter, and work with limited direction, once trained.
- Good communication skills. This role will coordinate between many different functions within GIS to help gather the information needed.
- Experience in customer / client registration.
- Some Knowledge of Proposals
- Business degree preferred, but not mandatory.