Client Services Associate Manager
KMC Solutions | XTN-E4B3393
Client Services / Account Management
The focus of Client Services team is to deliver a best-in-class client experience while continuously enhancing and building the business relationship. The Client Services Associate Account Manager supports the internal Account Management team to ensure that client deliverables and expectations are being met. This position is responsible for continuously enhancing and building the business relationship by providing overall project and account support at the project and tactical level. Responsibilities include a wide variety of tasks that need to be handled from report creation and data/performance analysis, quality and performance monitoring, feedback and performance research, power point and business review creation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Customer/Client Focus:
- Service the needs of assigned client base by building excellent working relationships at all levels.
- Excellent Client focus and advocacy
- Supporting the implementation and ongoing maintenance of assigned programs
- Continuously enhances the business relationship by meeting internal and external success factors.
- Problem Solving/Data Analysis:
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and process improvement skills
- Identify, measure, and report data trending and analysis
- Establishment and tracking of critical success metrics
- Utilizes data to demonstrate the value story
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Ensure consistent communication with all levels of the Account Management team and necessary staff or departments regarding client requirements
- Provide consistent interpretation of program performance and suggestions to enhance current performance and value story
- Collaboration with Carenet Team:
- Supports day-to-day responsibilities such as reporting, performance and quality monitoring, client requests, presentations, project support and administrative tasks.
- Helps with project planning, coordinating of new program set-up and account maintenance activities with necessary staff or departments, which includes the definition, establishment, and tracking of critical success metrics.
- Manages projects including but not limited to timelines, client contact, report analysis, and interaction and coordination with departments.
- Ensures timely resolution of client requests and works to provide continuous improvement upon program performance.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from a four-year college or university;
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Account Management Experience:
- Experience supporting and/or managing client accounts preferred.
- Contact Center Experience:
- An understanding of the mechanics of a contact center business preferred.
- Healthcare Experience:
- An understanding of the healthcare industry (Health Insurance, Health Benefits, Managed Care, Customer Services, and/or Tele-Health concepts preferred.
- Reasoning & Critical Thinking Skills:
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Technical Skills:
- Proficient computer skills including the Microsoft Office (Strong PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Word skills)