CLIENT SERVICES MANAGER
KMC Work Location: SM AURA
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-01-30
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-D9D4829
Career Category: Client Services / Account Management
The Client Services Manager is in charge of Ambassador Members, providing them with an exceptional & personalised service. The Client Services Manager reports to the Head of Clients Services.
Represent Lartisien providing exceptional service to high end clients
Know the different hotels that are offered through Lartisien, being expert with the destinations
Know perfectly the services offered by Lartisien, its values/ advantages and particularly the specific services provided by each hotel.
Handling a portfolio of Ambassador members:
- Bring more personalization for these specific clients, encouraging new ways of exchange. Going more into details.
- Suggest all our products (Immersion, Experience, airline ticket…)
- Set up one-to-one appointment with their clients (video or phone calls). Have a real dedicated time for a conversation in order to identify client’s needs, preferences, must have & must do.
- Use feedbacks of our most valued clients to enhance the whole quality of the product offering.
- Create a strong and exclusive relationship with the client and strengthen their proximity to the brand
- Contact the Ambassador who have not been active during the last 12 months
- Set up all he/she can to retain the client
Conclude the bookings and provide a personalized service to the guest:
- Verify and update client profiles (database : preferences, family…)
- Modify or cancel the reservations
- Ascertain the availabilities with the hotels, either through GLH’s system or alternatively, by directly contacting the hotels or the partner cruise lines.
- Verify the available benefits of Ambassador members’ booking
- Verify and answer to the different requests of the clients (birthday, anniversary, special occasions…)
Send an email 7 days before the arrival of the guest and provide all the details (flight, welcome note, amenities)
Handle complaint and deal with pressure from demanding guests:
- Ensure to give the appropriate to the guest
- Listen the guest and find solutions information
- Contact the hotel to guarantee a high level of service
Handle courtesy call to ensure the guest is satisfied about the hotel and the services provided by Lartisien
Collaborate with Travel Experience Consultants to provide tailor made experience to the guest, with activities which fit with the client preferences
DESIRED QUALITIES AND PROFILES
Knowledge of reservation in luxury hospitality
Excellent communication in English and French (both written and spoken)
Excellent interpersonal skills with a sound sense of services in a demanding field of luxury hospitality
Being flexible, adjustable and enjoying the team work .