CLOUD ANALYST PROGRAMMER (.NET ON AZURE CLOUD PLATFORM)
KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-10-26
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-3F71998
Career Category: Application And Software Development
Make your next big career move by applying as KMC Solutions’ next .NET PROGRAMMER - AZURE CLOUD PLATFORM!
The Cloud Analyst Programmer is responsible for developing productized and tailor-made business application solutions to assist our customers to #worksmarter, by best utilizing and unleashing potentials of Azure Web services, Azure DB, Power Platform and Microsoft 365 integrated cloud applications.
If you also want to develop your career to be an expert on Microsoft Cloud Products – especially Azure Portal and, Azure AI, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform – We want to hear from you!
- Winner of ”Top” Industry Awards, “Microsoft Partner of the Year”, “Microsoft Top Cloud Solution Provider” and “APAC CIO Outlook Top Azure Solutions Provider” in 2018-2020
- Microsoft Direct Licensee in HK, Gold Microsoft Partner, Authorized Microsoft 365 and Azure Dealer
- Own the largest Hosted Exchange base in HK and have started Cloud Hosting business since 2008
On top of your salary, here are the exciting benefits you can look forward to:
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Diverse learning & growth opportunities
- Accessible Cloud HR platform (Sprout)
- Above standard leaves
The main responsibilities of a .NET PROGRAMMER - AZURE CLOUD PLATFORM include:
- Develop and well-test to deliver end-customer cloud solutions with good quality
- Learn and compose solutions based on Azure resources, Power Platform, Sharepoint and Microsoft related cloud products
- Ensure on-time and quality delivery of cloud solutions, documentation and internal training to technical support operation team per defined project schedule
To apply for the role, you must have the following:
- Minimum 2 year experience in web or cloud application full stack development working environment.
- Degree in IT, Information Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Experience in using ASP.NET, CSS, C#, React.js and/or Typescript
- Experience in Azure or on-perm SQL server, data tables and stored procedures
- Experience in hosting web apps on cloud, with connecting to cloud database server
- Experience in Microsoft Power Platform and Azure services will be an advance
- Responsible, hardworking, fast learner & able to work independently
- Strong analytical and problem solving, teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!