CLOUD OPERATIONS ANALYST (AWS)
KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-02-22
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-9D2E569
Career Category: Network /System / Database Administration
Make your next big career move by applying as KMC Solutions’ next CLOUD OPERATIONS ANALYST (AWS)!
On top of your salary, here are the exciting benefits you can look forward to:
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Diverse learning & growth opportunities
- Accessible Cloud HR platform (Sprout)
- Above standard leaves
The main responsibilities of a CLOUD OPERATIONS ANALYST (AWS) include:
- As part of the Cloud Operations team ensures releases are done as per plan, and progress is communicated to all stakeholders.
- Work to resolve technical issues and escalations at the infrastructure and application levels.
- Leading, driving, facilitating, and managing Incident bridge.
- Provide scheduled on-call services for emergency changes.
- Participate in the site incidents troubleshooting triage efforts
- Work directly with developers to fix the technical issues they are facing, engage relevant teams, and take issues to a logical conclusion.
- Improve existing processes and automate using new tools and scripts
- Work on different projects, provide status updates and meet stakeholder expectations.
- Define and improve existing releases, and deployment processes and drive discussions within the team.
- Manage releases and deployments in the distributed Environment across multiple stacks and ensure compliance with Illumio policies.
- Work collaboratively and efficiently with all internal and external partners and stakeholders across multiple time zones to ensure timely delivery.
To apply for the role, you must have the following:
- 5+ years of total experience with a bachelor’s degree is required.
- Solid knowledge of the Linux operating system, Ubuntu, RHEL, and OEL7 is required.
- Application support and debugging experience in a dynamic fast-paced production environment.
- Knowledge/Experience of Incident Management.
- Network basics and Troubleshooting skills
- Load balancers / Traffic manager knowledge
- Virtualization, Containerization Knowledge
- Good understanding of Production deployment, Distributed Env required.
- Sound knowledge in one or more programming languages like shell, and python.
- Knowledge of GIT, Jira, and Jenkins preferred.
- 4+ years in a production support role in a fast-paced industry/organization.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively across global teams
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities to deliver projects on schedule
- Strong problem-solving and operational process skills and attention to detail.
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!