CLOUD OPERATIONS MANAGER
KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-08-16
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-3B96992
Career Category: Application And Software Development
Salary: ₱80,000.00 - ₱130,000.00
About the company
The Manila branch office of Coral Active is looking for a Cloud Operations Manager who will
oversee the company’s Cloud hosted solutions for enterprise contact centers.
Coral Active delivers Enterprise Contact Center software solutions that boost agent
performance, business agility, and customer satisfaction. Coral provides a simple,
single-pane-of-glass omnichannel desktop that lets agents focus on the customer. Coral is
deployed globally in some of the world’s largest contact centers for telecommunications,
finance and healthcare.
Company website - https://coralactive.com/
As a Cloud Operations Manager;
● Oversee Coral’s cloud-hosted solutions for enterprise contact centers;
● Liaise directly with the CEO, executives and business counterparts in Australia,
Europe and North America to consistently manage the company’s entire Cloud
If you like to be challenged and have a passion to drive the creation, planning, execution and
closure of deliverables that involve cloud operations then we would love to hear from you.
● Manage Coral’s 24×7 Operations Center (NOC) for its contact center solutions
hosted in AWS
● Maintain availability, stability and security of systems
● Supervise the daily operations, customer requests, and issue tickets
● Hands-on involvement with the NOC to quickly resolve customer’s operational and
● Direct and build the NOC team to excel in proactive monitoring, troubleshooting
● Communicate and coordinate maintenance schedules
● Manage cloud supplier issues
● Drive compliance by creating, maintaining, and enforcing all processes and
procedures for the NOC group and inputs from the organization
● Foster teamwork across the company including with Project Management,
Customer Delivery, Software Engineering, and Finance
● Provide regular reporting on Cloud Hosting performance including technical
performance and support SLAs
Skills and Qualifications
● A Technical B.S. degree with relevant industry certifications and experience.
● At least 5+ years of senior-level leadership role in a cloud service provider
● Strong time management and prioritization skills
● Strong communication skills with the ability to perform under pressure
● Independent with the ability to multitask and work to deadlines
● Meticulous and detail oriented
● Able to work beyond expected office hours if necessary
● Results-driven and customer-oriented
Plus / Advantageous :
● Experience in ISO 27001 and ITIL process awareness
● Experience in DevOps / SecDevOps operations environment
● AWS Certifications such as AWS Certified SysOps Administrator or AWS Certified
● Experience in operating or delivering contact center solutions or a comparison
secure, mission-critical systems
● Aptitude and desire to learn advanced contact center and web technologies
At Coral Active, we welcome everyone regardless of their background, race, national origin,
gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, etc. We
depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems.
We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Coral Active is
a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
● HMO for staff and and eligible dependents upon hiring (500K for principal, 500k for
dependent) Eligible dependents up to 5, children up to 25 yrs old coverage
● Initial 15 days Leave (prorated, sick and vacation) and additional 10 leaves after one
year (25 total after one year)
● To observe Australian (Melbourne) holidays, or US Holidays depending on assigned
● Paid Philippine holidays less the Australian/US holidays (swap)
● Government mandated benefits (SSS, Pagibig, Philhealth, 13 month pay)
● Annual training upon regularization (upon management's approval)
● Work from home setup (remote work)
● 2 connections are required, 1 as back-up (BCP or Business Continuity Plan)
● Use of nearby KMC office as needed (Business Continuity Plan)
● Occasional meetings in the office are required
● Philippine hours - Monday to Friday : 7am – 4pm (with flexi-day set up)
● Flexible time schedule - core hours are at 7AM - 4PM daily Philippine time. You can
come in as early as 5AM and latest end of shift is at 7PM
● There would be schedules that you will be on an on-call arrangement. Could be a mid
shift or graveyard shift, but not on a regular basis
● Occasional Team Lunch every fortnight (usually Friday)
● Team Building activities every quarter
● KMC provides other perks such as Cinema tickets, Movie and Karaoke nights, after
work parties, Annual Sports Fest
● Philippine (MTO) Manager and Director in Sydney
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!