KMC Solutions | XTN-0BD8713
Accounting & Finance
Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure - revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!Looking for an energetic, problem solving, analytic Sales Compensation Analyst who will continue to drive happiness for our Sales Compensation initiatives. As part of the APAC Administration team, this position will be responsible for anything related to Sales Compensation Administration in APAC. This includes but not limited to monthly setups of sales participants, review of Sales Plans, commission crediting and calculations and managing reports and ticketing queue. You will participate in the Sales Plan Design and will provide analysis and feedback for the region that you cover. You will collaborate and partner with Sales Ops, Sales Finance, HR, Accounting and Revenue Operations to provide insights and resolve issues.
Duties and Responsibilities
- • Manage the end-to-end process of Sales Compensation Administration. This includes monthly set-up of new hires and transfers, review and audits of crediting and commissions, manage case queues and Monthly/Quarterly close process.
- • Coordinate with Systems to manage manual processes, corrections and exceptions on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- • Knowledge of policies and application of those policies to help execute change requests and exceptions. Continuously provides inputs where needed and identify gaps in process and policies.
- • Train the Sales Organization on Xactly, Sales Plans and new Sales Compensation programs.
- • Maintain monthly reporting and ad hoc analysis.
- • Work with external and internal auditors on an ongoing basis for SOX commission process and testing
- • Support projects that assist sales enablement, SOX compliance and systems integration.
- • Build trust and relationship with the cross-functional team.
- • BA/BS in a related field.
- • 5+ years of experience in sales compensation and knowledge of incentive systems.
- • Experience in sales compensation in a professional, fast-paced environment (hi-tech).
- • Possess strong analytical skills to effectively analyze data and create meaningful, understandable models, reports, metrics, and charts.
- • Xactly experience preferred
- • Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- • Strong quantitative, analytical and organizational skills.
- • Excellent documentation, communication and presentation skills
- • Ability to thrive in a dynamic start-up environment. Able to quickly adapt to new technologies and process changes.