COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT MANAGER
KMC Work Location: SKYRISE 4B
Location: Cebu City, Cebu
Date Posted: 2023-07-03
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | INT-8763291
Career Category: Sales / Business Development
Position: Community Engagement Manager
Job Level: Officer I
Immediate Superior: Director, Spaces
- FUNCTIONAL OVERVIEW
Focus on maintaining good relationships with clients and improving the company's services to provide best-in-class customer experience by consistently or exceedingly meeting the established service level agreements (SLA) with all the clients and customers within the designated area or region. The role acts as an overall liaison of the client and the KMC business to ensure excellent service delivery is at the topmost priority to promote better partnership, confidence, growth and compliance. As an imperative, the role must resolve issues and concerns by providing sound resolutions through a structured or data-drive approach while still observe flexibility. The role maintains an effective level of business literacy and professional intuition to anticipate and address client needs.
- PRIMARY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
SALES ( Co-working, VOs, Meeting Rooms)
- Focus on converting prospective leads into clients
- Establish first connection with client.
- Maintain follow-ups over calls to keep building the sales pipeline (coworking and VO leads).
- Generate more revenue by referring co-working accounts to Account Managers
- Management of Upflex (and other similar platforms).
- Develop relational connections, collaboration opportunities and activities for the community.
- Promote enthusiasm for the community across all coworking locations.
- Create an elevated co-working experience environment for co-workers across all locations by closely coordinating with other internal teams
- Work collaboratively with Sales and Marketing Teams for events and other community engagement activities.
- Build positive relationships to inspire event participation and increase communication for member community
- Attend events of other co-workers to network potential opportunities for future collaborations.
- Complying with, embracing, and curating the company culture and inner community, collaboration, and open communication.
- Manage co-working events using monthly budget tracker to ensure annual budget is not exceeded.
- Centralize member communication.
ACCOUNT& FACILITY MANAGEMENT:
- Liaison among fellow community managers
- Reporting and strategies with Area Manager & Sales Director
- Coordination with neighbouring departments including sales, marketing, accounting, HR, IT, and projects for contracts, invoices, meeting room bookings, etc.
- Day to day client relationship management
- Develop, maintain, and extend client relationships
- Assist with developing processes, policies, and procedures as required
- Deliver proactive account management by providing creative solutions to clients
- Responsible for the health and maintenance of the whole assigned area (ensuring “Showroom readiness” at all times)
- Overseeing project management, including but not limited to renovation, facility upgrades, and potentially new site development
- Conduct regular site visits to all coworking locations within coverage
- Ensure delivery of Client requirements through internal and external support
- Work with each client to establish target goals and objectives
- Delivering presentations to high-level executives
- Delivering presentations to commercial brokerage companies / employees
- Completing administrative work, as required
- Conduct and come up with a comprehensive market study/research of competitors with the same product.
- Oversee initiatives to keep competitor analysis updated
- Develop a network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Develop new accounts and ensure that new leads are tapped promptly and proactively
- Dealing with all aspects of a sales campaign (end to end)
- Develop and oversee initiatives to enhance sales performance
- Develop and execute recommendations that drive revenue
- Manage dealings with all aspects of a sales campaign
- Develop and oversee initiatives to enhance sales performance and customer satisfaction (and in turn Client retention)
- Collaborate with Marketing team on possible events, initiative and partnerships that will help increase revenue
- Work with Sales team to upsell existing accounts to higher revenue generator accounts.
- Developing new Accounts by responding promptly and proactively to new leads
- Attending a minimum of two (2) networking events per month.
- Regular attendance to Learning and Engagement Sessions.
- Analysis of Epic OS utilization for site of coverage
- KEY COMPETENCIES
- Proficient Oral and Communication Skills
- Strong sense of Business Acumen
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Exceptional Communication Skills
- Self – starter
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong Project Management
- Time Management
- Business and Market Trend Analysis
- Warm and approachable
- One (1) Year Well-established experience with Sales, Hospitality, Customers Service or Account Management preferable with prior leadership in hospitality.
- Well verse in MS office and presentation tools (Photoshop, PowerPoint, Adobe Premiere, MailChimp, etc.)
- Solid background with Project and Time Management
- Exceptional Level of Commitment towards Customer Experience
- Revenue (A.1 Community Growth, A.2 Upselling)
- Site Maintenance
- Community Engagement Activities