COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS SPECIALIST
KMC Work Location: PICADILLY STAR
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-10-25
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | INT-E567147
Career Category: Human Resources
The Purpose Driven Career Objectives of a Compensation and Benefits Specialist
The Compensation and Benefits Specialist will be responsible for the timekeeping process associated to every payroll processing. He/she will assist in the overall administration of government-mandated and company-initiated benefits for internal employees, as well as in the preparation of accurate and timely submission of reports as required by government agencies and/or internal stakeholders. He/she will also be expected to assist in some of the payroll processes, as needed.
To apply for this role, you are excellent at:
- Extracting, reviewing, and validating of timesheets every payroll period, in coordination with HR Operations Internal.
- Verifying employment contracts of new hires versus HRIS and ERP information; should be able to raise discrepancy/ies to the concerned team, if there’s any.
- Conducting new hire orientation on payroll and benefits, ensuring that internal employees are aware of the payroll processing schedule and guidelines, as well as the company benefits eligibility and availment procedures.
- Overall benefits administration, both government-mandated and company-initiated benefits.
- Creating a new company policy and the associated guidelines and procedures for availment and implementation during the introduction of a new company-initiated benefit.
- Preparing the required poster or infographics should there be an update from government agencies that requires information dissemination to internal employees; initiates orientation if deemed required.
- Working closely with the Customer Success Benefits team with regards to health-related benefits administration, which may include, but not limited to, HMO orientation for new hires, review of maternity and sickness benefit computations, etc.
- Government reporting of new hires in all government agencies, as required.
- Preparing Philhealth requirements, as needed and requested by internal employees.
- Certification of government loan application of internal employees, both manual and online.
- Assisting new employees in the continuation of loan payments from their previous employer.
- Monthly reconciliation of government contribution and loans for remittance purposes, in coordination with Finance.
- Monitoring of posting of government remittances monthly, both contribution and loans.
- Preparing certificate of government contribution or loan payments, as requested by internal employees.
- Renewing of annual government requirements, including compliance certificates, for all government agencies, or as applicable.
- Setting up recurring payroll adjustments in the system, and initiate the preparation of a related monitoring file, as may be required.
- Closely monitoring the submission of supporting receipts for employees with reimbursable and other types of allowance; conduct a follow-up process, as needed.
- Assisting in the final pay computation and payroll annualization processes, as needed.
- Assisting in the timely resolution of concerns raised by internal employees.
- Initiating and document process improvement for Compensation and Benefits Internal, as may be required.
- Staying abreast of changes in existing laws, rules, regulations, and best practices applicable to the HR field, specifically in the benefits and payroll administration.
- Handling special projects and other duties, as may be assigned and applicable.
Your Success Profile includes:
- Strong sense of integrity, with attention to confidentiality
- Meticulous attention to details
- Analytical Skills, with focus on research, diagnostics, and problem-solving
- Exceptional passion for learning
- Very good communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources-related field relevant to the position.
- 3-5 years minimum HR experience in handling compensation and benefits role.
- Familiarity with government benefits administration, guidelines, processes, and timelines.
- Proficient in MS Office and good knowledge of relevant software and portals, including those of government agencies.
- Very good knowledge of the Labor Code of the Philippines in terms of compensation and benefits aspect.
- A “Let’s get it done!” attitude would be an advantage.
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!