KMC Work Location: SM AURA
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-06-09
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-EF45771
Career Category: Marketing (Digital/Traditional)
Reporting to Lartisien marketing department, you will work under the supervision of the Head of Content.
The Content Writer is a writing expert able to build a full article or a content page, according to the company’s editorial line. He/she will be responsible for collecting and sorting information, writing content and ensuring compliance with the company's writing standards.
The Content Writer will work with an external SEO agency as well as with the content teams (graphic designer, iconographer and translator).
1 - Collect and sort information
· Understand the subject to be treated and being able to get the information: inside the company from the Partnerships Department or any other LARTISIEN department; or outside from partners (hotels and immersive experience), tourist offices, relevant websites etc. This search for information may involve documentary research and interviews.
· Ability to seek out new external informants
· Verify information sources and ability to sort information
2 - Writing content
· Perfect understanding and enforce of the company's editorial line and writing requirements linked to SEO needs
· Ability to design texts adapted to each media (website, magazine, social networks)
· Contribute to the editorial charter
· Coordinate various writing stages involving the Iconographer, SEO teams and translators
· Review final product (syntax, vocabulary, spelling and grammar)
3 - Publish content
· Complete publication of articles and content pages via WordPress/Contentful tools
· Ability to challenge the tools used to suggest innovative solutions from the market
· Coordinate with the Marketing Department to communicate different contents on the company's various channels.
4 - Identify new topics
· Identify new topics relating to the luxury hotel and travel sector.
· Keep abreast of market trends
- With a background in literary studies, journalism or communications with a focus on editorial design/content, you have a minimum of 3 years' editorial experience in the luxury sector (travel, hotels, lifestyle, etc.).
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Autonomous, rigorous and methodical
- Curious and proactive
- Proficiency in posting tools a plus (WordPress, Contentful, Cloudinary)