KMC Work Location: PICADILLY STAR
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-08-02
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | INT-24AA963
Career Category: Legal / Compliance
The Purpose Driven Career Objectives of a Legal / Compliance at KMC:
He/she is responsible for ensuring that stakeholders are compliant with the due diligence requirements of the company and various government agencies such as but not limited to SEC, BSP, AMLA, BIR, LGU. He/she ensures that clients, vendors, and the like comply with the KYC requirements and to ensure that contracts, agreements, and other documents are duly executed. He/she is responsible in auditing and ensuring all documents and files of the legal department are in place including hard and soft copies.
To apply for Legal / Compliance, you are excellent at:
- Automation driven
- Knows to navigate ERP, excel and power BI
- Attention to detail and ability to review complex contractual documents.
- Product, solutions & contracts knowledge to understand implications for service/lease & customer satisfaction
- Monitors the contract process to ensure compliance with the organization's contractual guidelines, and adherence to organization policy. (Landlord, clients, vendors, etc.)
- Ensures due execution of contracts by understanding requirements; assembling standard language; inputting and editing information; obtaining approvals and signatures.
- Ensures use of contracts by maintaining directories, retrieving, copying, and transmitting contracts, coordinating contract usage and applications.
- Stay up-to-date with relevant laws, regulations, and industry standards regarding contracts and due diligence.
- Perform automation projects such as contract analysis, contract reporting, etc.
- Highlight risk and potential issues regarding contract requirements and recommend steps to reduce contract risks.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to ensure contracts are created and administered accurately.
- Ensure KYC due diligence are in place at all times.
- See to it that clients and other stakeholder are compliant with company policies and Philippines laws
- Deliver reports from time to time related to KYC due diligence and contracts management.
- No client escalations
- 24 hour email acknowledgment
- No more than 5% SLA ticket violation per month
- Other task/s as the immediate head may assign including support to other legal and compliance requirements handled by the legal team
- And such other tasks as may be given KMC and/or Clients analogous to the foregoing
Your Success Profile includes:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College degree in Secretarial, Business, Law, Legal Management or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in contracts administration, contracts management and or related legal field.
- Experience working with landlord, vendor contracts, including drafting and amending standard templates.
- Must be amenable to work onsite every day.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Great written and oral communication skills.
- Organized, ethical, and self-motivated with the ability to perform well with minimal supervision in a fast paced and target-driven environment.
- Analytical mindset with strong problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Can work under pressure
- Has good business acumen