CONTRACT RESOURCE COORDINATOR
KMC Work Location: ONE GRIFFINSTONE
Location: Muntinlupa City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2021-10-06
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-C59A697
Career Category: Human Resources
This position should manage from HR Operations from onboarding till entire life cycle of HR Operations, includes Onboarding, Engagement, Reward and Recognition, Retention, Payroll Compensation and Labor Compliance, Employee Communication, and policies. The candidates must have a passion for HR, and fully conversant with labor laws.
This role is an individual contributor.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage entire life cycle of contract resources from Amkor perspective
- Coordinates new position req with Amkor requesters/approvers
- Submit req for new contract positions via KMC portal
- Coordinate recruitment authorization
- Coordinate interview schedule/processes
- Monitor/Oversee KMC sourcing/recruiting process
- Coordinate offer approvals with Amkor approvers
- Oversee/coordinate on-boarding for contractors from Amkor perspective
- Support/Coordinate on-boarding activities for Amkor tools that are not covered by KMC
- Support necessary training done by Amkor team for Amkor systems/environment
- Performance management
- Oversee performance management for contract resources from Amkor perspective
- Establish clear structure/boundary for roles and responsibilities for each position
- Office Administration
- Day to day office administration tasks
- Essential Functions:
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Sending out offer, appointment, confirmation, reliving and experience letter
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Required Skills:
- College Graduate, with knowledge on HR and Contract Management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws of Philippine
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS
- Excellent people skills
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems
- More than 3 years in same/related field