CREDIT AND COLLECTIONS ANALYST
KMC Work Location: CYBER SIGMA
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-09-06
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-2B3B406
Career Category: Accounting & Finance
Figma is growing our team of passionate people on a mission to make design accessible to all. Born on the
Web, Figma helps entire product teams brainstorm, create, test, and ship better designs, together. From great products to long-lasting companies, we believe that nothing great is made alone—come make with us!
As a Credit and Collections Analyst, you will be a critical part of the Company’s day-to-day and month-end
close processes, reporting, and operational procedures. As a member of the broader Accounting team, the
ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, a self-starter who can work independently, and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment. This role will report to the Credit and Collections Manager.
What you'll do at Figma:
● Communication with customers daily to ensure timely collection of accounts receivable
● Work with the invoicing team to resolve billing disputes and credit note requests.
● Complete required customer forms for billing compliance
● Ensure accurate customer records through proper account reconciliations, payment application, name
changes, bill-to and ship-to addresses, etc.
● Post and apply cash daily
● Perform analysis of Dun & Bradstreet credit report profiles to analyze payment trends, DBT, and overall
● Establish and maintain client relationships (internal and external) providing world class service for every
transaction and interaction
● Ensure internal compliance with established policies
● Ad-hoc projects as they arise
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
● 2+ years of experience in credit and collections
● Experience working for a fast-paced SaaS technology business
● Experience working with a payment processor (e.g. Stripe, Square, Paypal, etc.) and an accountingfr
ERP (eg. Netsuite)
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, detail oriented with emphasis on accuracy
● Strong Excel skills