Crew Travel Specialist
Location: Taguig , NCR
Date Posted: 2020-09-14
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-7F84619
Career Category: Call Center Operations
(For KMC Employees Only)
Ensure reservations have been confirmed accurately, at the lowest possible cost. Obtain the required approvals when flights, hotel or car/transportation cost is above the established guidelines. Validate that all mandatory elements are in the reservation; correct discrepancies which may prevent travel information from being viewed online and/or via applicable systems. Obtain and communicate applicable VISA’s and letters required. Review reports to ensure all travelers have active tickets and confirmation numbers for their entire travel itinerary. Apply detailed documentation to all bookings and reservations. Utilize superior customer service skills when answering telephone calls and emails; assist inquiries as needed in a professional, friendly, timely and effective manner. Provide assistance with the booking tools and troubleshoot issues. Monitor department mailboxes and resolve or dispatch e-mails to the appropriate resources. Ensures that all last minute movement changes along with travel logistics are 100% complete within zero to seven days of ships assignments Monitor assigned queues by reviewing and processing reservations; complete all required actions within the established timelines. Notify all stakeholders of airline schedule changes, forced overnights or inferior schedules. Ensure all tickets and ticket exchanges are accurately processed using the correct form of payment based on contractual agreements and guidelines. Apply administrative fees when required and place unused tickets in the applicable queue. Review reports to ensure all travelers have active tickets. Assist with flight interruptions caused by weather, mechanical delays or other travel disruptions. Provide complete re-accommodations when needed, minimizing the inconvenience to the traveler. Apply detailed documentation to all bookings and reservations. Update the corresponding logs to reflect any additional expenses or savings. Research and resolve issues as necessary. Perform other job related functions as assigned and back-up other Travel Operations teams. Liaise with internal departments and related travel vendors as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Detail-oriented with good analytical and organizational skills. Superior written and verbal communication skills to handle sensitive issues in professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to prioritize assignments, resolve issues independently and work effectively.
- Must possess a valid passport.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as a travel agent or in an airline reservation center agent. Sabre preferable.
- Basic-level proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with GDS, preferably Sabre, making international and domestic reservations, faring, ticketing and would geographical knowledge.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Assist during irregular operations as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a High School Diploma or GED, Vocational or Bachelors Degree of any field of study
(For KMC Employees Only)