CUSTOMER OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
KMC Work Location: ARMSTRONG CORPORATE CENTER
Location: Makati, NCR
Date Posted: 2023-06-19
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-4EF6132
Career Category: Client Services / Account Management
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email.
- Identify customer needs and helping customers use specific features.
- Analyzing and reporting product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Update our internal databases with information provided from customer
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved.
- Assist in training junior Customer Support Representatives.
- Proactively report and notify management team of critical system issues/bugs/outages and create tickets to appropriate team members for resolution
- Maintain documentation and proper records of work operations and decisions taken
- Facilitate technical conversations with Publisher partners to identify resolutions for technical issues
What You’ll Need to be Successful
- Must Have:
- 2-4 years of direct, verifiable customer support experience in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written, verbal, and organization skills
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Experience with enterprise social media networks
- Strong understanding of technological platforms and web infrastructure
- Quick learner; able to learn new technologies on own as necessary
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally with Product, Sales and Customer Success.
- Excellent customer relationship skills (customer facing, ability to assess customer needs and interact with all levels of management)
- Willingness to work off hours (nights and weekends) as urgent customer needs dictate
- Committed team player with the ability to function both independently and as part of a team
- Must be personable, friendly, and able to work efficiently under time constraints.
- In this position, you will routinely act independently while researching and developing solutions to customer issues
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Desire to focus on customer satisfaction and the customer experience, and a willingness to be its internal advocate of both
- The ability to self-direct as circumstances change and priorities shift, based on organizational needs, without constant & overt micromanagement
- Must be willing to work onsite at KMC Armstrong Bldg, Makati City and willing to work on shifting schedule.
- Desired Skills (but not required):
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role with an enterprise Saas provider
- Familiarity with the MarTech industry
- Experience working with social media platforms and listings management software
- Experience working with local landing pages and SEO