CUSTOMER SUCCESS ENGINEER
KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-08-25
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-7376738
Career Category: Application And Software Development
With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown.”) This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, Cisco, Dolby, First Data, HSBC, Office Depot, Samsung, Starbucks, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria,Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, United States, and the UK.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Customer Success Engineer plays a key role in driving overall customer goals.
- Responsible for the technical analysis and processing of inquiries from all customer segments.
- Gain understanding of all technical aspects of Tricentis products to be able to assist the Customer Success team via remote sessions with clients.
- Work alongside Customer Success Managers in handling product demonstrations and answering technical questions during demonstrations.
- Responsible for serving as the Project Manager for onboarding new customers in the Digital Engagement segment through the onboarding process. Establishing a positive relationship with the customer and ensuring timely product adoption.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or professional experience in the IT/DevOps testing industry.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and expertise of testing activities throughout the lifecycles of multiple varied projects.
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships at the enterprise level
- Accountability and personal organization are essential
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas, diplomacy and tact
- Poised under pressure, thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly
- Strong experience in software quality assurance and testing – particularly test automation is a plus
- Knowledge of DevOps or good understanding of Agile/Waterfall development methodologies is a plus
- Experience in customer success or equivalent history is a plus
- Amenable to work in a shifting schedule
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!