CUSTOMER SUPPORT ASSOCIATE
KMC Work Location: SM AURA
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-11-02
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-01D1257
Career Category: Call Center Operations
ABOUT LONE WOLF
We’re here to make real estate transactions simpler. We do that by providing a digital lead-to-close experience for agents, brokers, and their consumers. We’ve seen a lot of change over the past 30 years—but we’ve been here to support real estate from day one.
With the diverse landscape of the real estate industry, we want diverse talent! We want to celebrate each other’s individuality and embrace our differences to enrich our commonalities and relationships throughout our organization, and we want you to be a part of that.
Provide technical support and troubleshooting to our customers via phone, email, and chat. Advise customers on product functionality, features, and other support related inquiries. Facilitate conflict resolution and/or escalation. Successful candidates should possess a passion for serving customers, and are committed to creating an experience that is Human, Easy, and Smart.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Supporting customers via email, chat and telephone on our proprietary software products.
- Log details of all support sessions and customer challenges in our ticketing system.
- Rely on your interpersonal skills and product knowledge to diagnose, test, and resolve customer software challenges.
- Efficiently answer customer questions while displaying excellent email and telephone etiquette.
- Recognize opportunities for improving product and customer experience based on the feedback you receive.
- 2 years of experience in Customer Support is preferred.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience with Salesforce, Zendesk, Intercom or a similar ticketing system preferred.
- Customer Centric – A passion for customers and a desire to deliver an experience that is personalized to each customer’s needs. Demonstrates empathy for the customer and seeks to understand their issues or questions and quickly reaches a solution.
- Attention to Detail – Delivers a quality customer experience through active listening to quickly identify the issue and resolve.
- Critical Thinker – Processing and organizing facts, data, and other information to identify a problem and develop effective solutions for our customers.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Written & Verbal) – Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed to work successfully with customers, and cross functional teams to support our customers.
- Customer Retention – Analyze customer behavior, gather information about customer concerns, and build positive relations with customers and business associates.
- Meet quality assurance requirements and other key performance metrics.
- Salesforce CRM familiarity
- Chat support experience
- JIRA ticketing system familiarity
- Real Estate Multiple listing services familiarity
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Hybrid Work Set-up upon regularization
- Start Date: December 12, 2022
WHY JOIN US?
- Competitive salary with night differential
- Pioneer Team
- Career growth and development