CUSTOMER SUPPORT TECHNICIAN TIER II
KMC Work Location: V CORPORATE CENTER
Location: Makati City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-09-20
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-BA54695
Career Category: Computer Hardware Systems
Salary: ₱50,000.00 - ₱70,000.00
The Purpose Driven Career Objectives of a [role]
The Customer Support Tier II Technician role is responsible for assisting Enseo customers in all aspects regarding their installed Enseo systems. In the role of Customer Support Technician at Enseo, you will be the first point of contact for inbound customer interactions as well as the internal liaison for that customer between other Enseo Teams.
- Establish a solid foundation and understanding of all Enseo tools and services in order to effectively troubleshoot issues as well as educate customers as well as end-users (Intermediate).
- Provide attentive, patient, dedicated, and innovative technical support to customers via phone, email, and/or chat and remote management software, in a timely and professional manner.
- Be proactive to raise issues of concern and/or problems to the team and coordinate internal support to resolve issues for customers.
- Document and track all customer interactions in order to maintain accurate data records regarding specific issues and document findings and resolutions for additional knowledge base documentation within help desk management systems.
- Proactively notify and work with customers and end-users when monitored issues are detected.
- Retrieve, review, verify, collect, record, and update customer contact information and data.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- PC literacy with strong competency in all Microsoft Office Suite programs is essential
- Possess problem solving skills including the ability to troubleshoot hardware and software issues with clients and end-users
- Demonstrate analytical skills by identifying and objectively evaluating innovative and alternative solutions to problems
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Ability to use independent judgment in resolving various issues
- Ability to collaborate with team members and other departments
Education: High School Diploma and Vocational training in IT or electronics.
Experience: 2 -3 years of Technical Help Desk or Customer Support
- Knowledge of general IT, networking concepts, network fundamentals
o Preferred industry certifications include CCNP or CCNA, CompTIA A+ or CompTIA Network+
- Knowledge of RF CATV network
- Knowledge of satellite technology is preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) is a plus
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!