DATA ENGINEER - ETL (CLARK, PAMPANGA)
KMC Work Location: AEROPARK
Location: Clark City, Pampanga
Date Posted: 2022-05-04
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-D5F5530
Career Category: Application And Software Development
Salary: ₱85,000.00 - ₱110,000.00
The Purpose Driven Career Objectives of a Data Engineer
The Data Engineer position will be responsible for implementing tactical ETL processes in order to consume data from various sources, using Informatica as the primary toolset. This position will be responsible for collaboration with the rest of the ETL team to facilitate the growth of the enterprise data warehouse as well as developing ETL solutions for various applications.
To apply for Data Engineer, you are excellent at:
- Aiding in solving production support issues as they should arise.
- Aiding team members in SQL/Query performance tuning.
- Aiding in developing solutions in a high demand environment and provide hands on guidance to other team members.
- Understanding data warehouse concepts and structure as well as best practices for maximum performance.
- Troubleshooting others' SQL code and workflow errors
- Understanding Azure extended capabilities (External tables/Blob Storage)
- Proficiency in Informatica.
- Properly gauge effort and timelines.
- Engineer high quality, scalable, ETL workflows.
- Documenting workflows and database structures.
Your Success Profile includes:
- Proficient with Informatica PowerCenter
- Proficient with ANSI SQL
- Proficient in relational database concepts. (SQL Server preferred)
- Proficiency in the ETL Team development lifecycle.
- Ability to translate requirements and technical design to an automated ETL solution.
- Understanding of data concepts to accommodate both operational and reporting design elements.
- Understanding of ETL security.
- Advanced SQL/Tuning Skills
- Understand data warehouse vs. operational store data storage concepts.
- Understand the use of various Azure cloud services.
- Adaptability: Maintaining effectiveness in reaching set goals by adapting to changed circumstances, tasks, responsibilities, and people.
- Attention to Detail: Taking responsibility for a thorough and detailed method of working.
- Customer Focus: Knowing the (internal and external) customer business needs and acting accordingly; anticipating customer needs, and giving high priority to customer satisfaction and customer service.
- Teamwork: Working as a productive member of a cohesive group toward a common goal, and contributing to team development and effective team dynamics.
- Usage of Technical Expertise: Acquiring and applying technical and functional knowledge in one's own technological area of specialty.
- Results Orientation: Being persistent and showing perseverance on achieving concrete and tangible results out of personal responsibility; getting optimum results from situations and being ready to take action and show tenacity in case of obstacles or resistance.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering related field such as computer science, mathematics, information technology, computer engineering or information sciences or similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Understanding of ETL implementation and workflow.
- Microsoft Stack (SQL, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, Azure)
- Microsoft Visual Studio
- Familiarity with enterprise data warehouse concepts.
- Open to report in Clark, Pampanga
- Open to Night Shift schedule (8pm-5am, Manila time)
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!