DEAL OPERATIONS SUPPORT
KMC Work Location: SM AURA
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-08-21
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-F17A754
Career Category: Sales / Business Development
Title of Job: Deal Desk Support Staff
Role Located in: Manila, Philippines
Reports to: Head of Deal Strategy and Operations
About the Team:
Okta’s Deal Strategy Team is responsible for driving large, complex, and non-standard commercial contracts to closure by providing Sales teams with business process & policy insights as well as strategic and operational support. The team sits within the larger GTM Strategy & Operations organization, which supports strategic initiatives across Okta.
As part of the Deal Desk Support Staff, you will act as the foundational support layer for the Deal Strategy team and focus on generating quotes, managing backend approvals and data compliance, and providing administrative support to the Deal Strategy team as needed.
This role is best suited for an individual who has previous experience in sales operations, order management, or customer support roles, is familiar with Salesforce CPQ and/or subscription management tools, and is interested in working within systems to manage processes that affects multiple teams.
In this role, your responsibilities included but are not limited to:
- Creating quotes and order forms
- Managing deal approvals that meet specific criteria
- Re-configuring quotes that have errors due to system issues
- Supporting User Accepted Testing efforts before launching new products and processes
- Serving as a subject matter expert on process and data reconciliation
Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business preferred
- 1-2 years in Sales or Customer Support and experience reviewing Order Forms
- Detail-oriented and data-driven; strong research, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Highly responsive; thrives in a fast-pace environment
- Able to work extended schedules during the month and quarter end cycles
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel (e.g. Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, ability to create ad-hoc models and analysis, etc.)
- Experience in Salesforce and quoting applications is required
- Comfortable sharing new ideas and building new processes based on friction or team needs
Okta is an equal opportunity Employer.