KMC Work Location: AXIS TOWER ONE
Location: Muntinlupa, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-07-31
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-01A3843
Career Category: Energy / Oil / Gas / Utilities
What we do
At Terabase Energy, we believe that digitalization and automation will drive the next wave of innovation and cost reduction in large scale solar. To fully unlock the potential of this opportunity, Terabase is developing an interconnected software and construction automation platform. We work alongside project developers, owners, and engineering & construction firms to support the design, optimization, and construction of huge solar projects around the world. Our team is a blend of solar-industry veterans and newbies, thought-leaders, dreamers, software, electrical and mechanical engineers, coders, product managers, project managers, and sales and marketing professionals. We are based in Northern California, with several other offices in the United States and around the world. If all of this piques your interest, we’d love to hear from you!
Terabase uses small, unmanned aircraft systems to capture aerial imagery of solar power plant installations to track construction progress for clients. Through these aerial images, we provide validated installation quantities of the various solar plant system components throughout the life of the project. As Drone Analyst, you will be responsible for reviewing and analyzing the unprocessed images captured from drone flights and creating usable data for the client. The Drone Analyst will use Terabase proprietary software to quantify installed components and perform installation quality control checks of the data captured.
Duties and responsibilities
- Perform recurring image processing using photogrammetry software (orthomosaic, DSM/DTM generation, thermal imagery).
- Counting and recording of installation progress through the Terabase Construct Platform
- Perform a quality check to ensure accurate data is recorded and correct images are uploaded.
- Generates and analyzes weekly customer artifacts and reports
- Communicate with the drone operators and pilots to request additional field data collection or recommend that updated mission plans be executed.
- Excellent time management and ability to execute on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to communicate effectively and interact within a team environment
- Ability to analyze relevant image data and problem solve
- Willing to work in Hybrid (Home/Office) setup and work with minimal supervision
- Willing to work on weekends, on a flexible schedule and/or render overtime as business needs require (PH holidays). Time-off requirement for this role: Tuesday and Wednesday
- Bachelor's Degree
- Engineering or Geography degree is a plus
- 1+ year experience in the solar energy industry or heavy construction
- Experience with components of PV plans; PV modules, trackers, inverters and battery storage systems
- Basic knowledge in photogrammetry software such as Pix4D, Agisoft Metashape, SimActive
- Experience working with cloud-based platforms such as Amazon Workspaces (AWS) and experience using the Microsoft Office suite of applications