EIS QA ANALYST
KMC Work Location: SM AURA
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-11-15
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-6725620
Career Category: Application And Software Development
Internal Systems QA Analyst
Internal Systems Supervisor
Lone Wolf Real Estate Technologies, Inc.
We are looking for a detail-oriented QA Analyst to be part of our quality assurance team. The QA Team responsibilities include developing and implementing quality assurance policies, conducting tests and inspections, identifying production, process, or product issues, and presenting solutions. To be successful as a quality assurance specialist you should be incredibly thorough and able to help our company maintain the highest quality standards.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Design test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures.
- Document test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards.
- Create tests plans to identify defects and bugs resulting from changes to 3rd party application configuration, new code, and/or integrations.
- Analyze bugs and errors found during testing and document results of tests in JIRA.
- Recommend improvements to enhance user experience.
- Works together with the software developer to enhance and improve quality delivery.
- Maintain updated knowledge of industry trends and advancements
- Participate in product design and planning ceremonies, provide input on functional requirements, acceptance criteria and identify potential problems.
- Monitor bug resolution efforts and track performance
- Review documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, completeness and to mitigate risks.
- Update automated test scripts regularly to ensure relevance.
- Install and configure recreations of software production environments to allow testing of software performance.
- Conduct software compatibility tests with programs, hardware, operating systems, and network environments.
- Perform initial debugging procedures by reviewing configuration files, logs, and code review.
- Coordinate user and third-party testing.
- Collaborate with system users to diagnose problems and recommend possible solutions.
- 3-5 years of experience with industry-standard software testing tools, e.g., Zephyr.
- Knowledge of automation will be an added advantage
- Experience defect tracking in JIRA.
- Experience working in an Agile-ish development environment
- Experience with source control and/or config management tools such as GIT, Github, Bitbucket etc.
- Sharp attention to detail
- Experience with relational and non-relational database testing
- API testing experience using Postman and Fiddler.
- Experience documenting and analyzing processes, procedures, and/or policies.
- Ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities.
- Self-motivated, flexible, team player with time management & organization expertise.
- Excellent communication, motivational and presentation skills.
- Ability to detect when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong.
- Strong deductive reasoning. Specifically, the ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
- Pattern recognition and inductive reasoning. Specifically, the ability to combine pieces of information to form general rules or conclusions (includes finding a relationship among seemingly unrelated events).
Disclaimer: This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties in addition to those described above.
Lone Wolf Real Estate Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of any status or condition protected by applicable federal, state, or local municipal law.