KMC Work Location: KMC SITE OR OTHER BUSINESS LOCATIONS AS MAY BE INSTRUCTED BY KMC SOLUTIONS FROM TIME TO TIME
Location: N/A, N/A
Date Posted: 2023-08-30
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-160A517
Career Category: Construction / Building / Engineering
NV5 is a provider of technology, conformity assessment, and consulting solutions for public and private sector clients, delivering solutions through six business verticals: Testing, Inspection & Consulting; Infrastructure; Utility Services; Environmental Health Sciences; Buildings & Owner Representative; and Geospatial Technology.
Duties and responsibilities
You would be expected to work autonomously a lot of the time, with limited supervision from senior engineers, and would therefore need to be highly motivated to achieve the level of quality and work expected of him/her.
· Report directly to a senior engineer and work to achieve satisfactory conclusions from a highly results driven organization
· Your colleagues and supervisors may be based in another country, and you should be comfortable working in an online environment with frequent web based meetings
· Attend site meetings and perform inspections and witness testing on behalf of clients.
· The role involves a significant amount of site based working
· Duties would include design, specifying and testing and commissioning of Mechanical/Electrical systems related to the built environment with a focus on critical systems engineering.
· Maintain good relationships and communication with colleagues, Clients, and other stakeholders
· Maintain good technical knowledge of the industry and relevant M&E design and industry standard.
· And such other tasks as may be given by the EMPLOYER and/or Client analogous to the foregoing
· Computer literate with experience of design software such as CAD, BIM, AMTECH, ETAP, DIALux etc.
· Good people skills and time management skills
· Very good written and spoken English skills
· Some experience of mechanical, BMS and other building services systems would be an advantage
Degree level education in Electrical Engineering or related discipline
· Junior: 2+ years of work experience in Building Design Electrical Engineering
· Mid-Level: 5+ years of work experience in Building Design Electrical Engineering
· Must be a licensed Electrical Engineer.
· Relevant experience with mission critical facilities such as data centres and banking sector would be a distinct advantage
· MEP Design / Testing & Commissioning Experience is essential