KMC Work Location: SM AURA
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-03-23
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-7E5A830
Career Category: Marketing (Digital/Traditional)
Salary: ₱35,000.00 - ₱50,000.00
Think you have a knack for working across multiple digital media functions and want to work for a top media business? Look no further!
We're looking for someone who thrives on the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment, across multiple brands, to support the effective delivery of our email newsletters and marketing campaigns
The ideal candidate is a driven self-starter who loves all aspects of email distribution - from editing templated email campaigns to building eDMs from scratch or troubleshooting HTML code and pressing the send button.
Responsibilities will include:
● Support the marketing team with the execution of email marketing campaigns.
● Manage campaigns for internal and external clients
● Aid the wider ad services team in the delivery of campaigns across advertising
● An eye for detail and accuracy and ability to follow process
● Perform day-to-day, hands-on execution of email marketing programs, including basic HTML coding, testing, and launching email campaigns that range from promotional offers, transactional messages, and triggered campaigns as required.
● Understand marketing automation or have a capability to understand automation and set up.
● Be administratively strong, understand how mistakes or missing info can impact the business and its stakeholders.
● Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
● In-depth knowledge of HTML
● Good understanding of CSS
● Experience loading and running eDM campaigns through Mailchimp or similar
● Confident, resourceful and able to function with minimal supervision
● Pro-active and highly organised
● Attention to detail
● Highly collaborative
● Great customer service skills and communication
● High levels of comprehension and general problem solving ability.
● Able to multi-task and prioritise effectively
● A talent for managing many competing priorities while staying on top of multiple details
● Demonstrated ability to learn quickly
● Proven effectiveness when working under pressure
● Exceptional technical, organisational and communication skills
● Good team player
● Experience working with Mailchimp or similar