KMC Work Location: CYBER SIGMA
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-08-31
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-8D28476
Career Category: Call Center Operations
The Purpose Driven Career Objectives of a Enablement Associate at KMC:
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Enablement Specialist to join our Revenue and Effectiveness team. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Revenue and Site Operations, this role will be responsible for facilitating and providing our teams with the skills, knowledge, and tools necessary to accelerate productivity and further improve our teams capability to position Payscales differentiated value to our customers.
We are highly innovative in our approach and we strive to enable and define new frontiers to help our teams reach their full potential. Therefore, this role requires an individual who is passionate about making others successful, has solid sales training delivery skills and classroom facilitation experience, able to work independently, and who comes with a track record of successfully developing and executing enablement programs enablement plan.
To apply for Enablement Associate, you are excellent at:
- Customize content and deliver enablement programs in partnership with our Instructional Designer
- Evaluate the effectiveness of curriculums and propose adjustments or new curriculum additions as needed
- Owns productivity indicators
- Drives and follows through on the adoption of pre / postevaluations and metrics of enablement programs
- Provide coaching to ensure skills are mastered In the first 6 months you will deliver:
- Teams Ready to Deliver our Solutions to and Serve our Customers: Partner with Subject Matter Experts to deliver and facilitate Onboarding and Ongoing Enablement for new team members
- Teams with Sharp Skills and Knowledge: Work with Leadership to formulate and deliver ongoing skill development for team.
Your Success Profile includes:
- Minimum of 2 + years experience in training and/or enablement, with a demonstrated track record of successfully delivering advanced sales and customer success training.
- Have a good understanding of sales processes, gained from having worked closely with sales teams, or from having been a sales professional.
- Demonstrated results in implementing enablement programs including training needs analysis, and the development, implementation and evaluation of sales and customer success training programspreferably in a cloud / software sales environment.
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates different influence styles as appropriate to each situation while maintaining positive relationships.
- Builds and maintain trusting relationships with peers and constituents
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including demonstrated ability to communicate complex concepts concisely and clearly to both training audiences and senior stakeholders.
- Excellent training delivery and classroom facilitation skills with experience delivering virtual instructor led sessions.
- Knowledge of current and emerging adult learning theory, and how to put it into practice when designing learning initiatives.
- Project management skills with the ability to manage multiple enablement projects simultaneously.
- Effectively transfers thoughts and expresses ideas using speech and listening skills to influence others and gain support
- Build, prioritize, and implement new processes to meet key business objectives.
- Liaise and lead meetings with Enablement stakeholders as to communicate requirements and needs around launch plans, asset requirements and training curriculum.
- Adjusts to new, different, or changing requirements.
- Analytical, able to read into numbers and apply problem solving skills to design point enablement solutions.
- Shows persistence despite obstacles and opposition or setbacks
- Holds oneself accountable for results.
- Supports new hire development of Client Development new hires through facilitation and administration of onboarding programs.
- Participate in launch activities, write demo scripts, configure demo system, develop a certification.
- Deliver live and virtual training learning programs, as well as facilitate events and programs, including new-hire onboarding, leadership development, and ongoing educational programs
- Maintain knowledge of Payscales competitors products, company direction, financial stability, etc.; keep current with industry events, product offerings, etc.
- Provide thought leadership to the organization through contributions to knowledge bases training sessions, knowledge development, weekly updates
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!