BENEFITS FULFILLMENT SPECIALIST
KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-09-22
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-0A89720
Career Category: Call Center Operations
Make your next big career move by applying as KMC Solutions’ next BENEFITS FULFILLMENT SPECIALIST!
The Benefits Fulfillment Specialist is responsible for supporting Bennie Consultants and helping them deliver on ongoing client strategy, service, and retention tasks. This includes but is not limited to data analysis, report preparation, enrollment transaction processing, data reconciliation, interaction with insurance carriers & external partners, creation of client deliverables, and strong partnership with the Bennie Data Operations team.
This individual should have experience working in the benefits or healthcare industry in a role that required deep knowledge of Microsoft excel & other data modeling tools. The ideal candidate is someone excited to join a startup and work with senior team members to help deliver the Bennie product & service for its clients.
On top of your salary, here are the exciting benefits you can look forward to:
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Diverse learning & growth opportunities
- Accessible Cloud HR platform (Sprout)
- Above standard leaves
The main responsibilities of a BENEFITS FULFILLMENT SPECIALIST include:
- Assisting Consultants with new client onboarding tasks
- Processing client enrollment transactions when needed via carrier web porta
- Compiling spreadsheets of benefit enrollment information & sending to insurance carriers
- Audits of client enrollment data, comparing their data on benefit administration systems vs. data with carriers & external partners
- Assisting with carrier, ben admin, & other vendor reporting that supports Bennie Data Operation
- Assisting in the development of processes that support ongoing client service
- Continual partnership with internal stakeholders (Product, Engineering, Operations) to communicate client needs and help them develop solutions for efficient client service
- Developing relationships with benefits industry partners
To apply for the role, you must have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Working knowledge of MS excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- 1-2 years' experience working in the benefits consulting or healthcare industry
It will also be favorable if you have the following:
- Certification in data analysis or MS Excel
- Working knowledge of at least one benefits administration or HRIS system
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!