KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-08-18
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-6B2D855
Career Category: Construction / Building / Engineering
The Estimator is responsible and accountable for the timely and accurate completion of project take-offs.
What's in it for you?
- Work with a tight knit company.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Be an Estimator for an Australian Construction company that specializes in high-end quality construction projects for commercial, multi-residential and residential building.
- Work from home in a morning schedule.
- Understand the project and its requirements
- Interpret & understand all relevant construction drawings, plans and specifications.
- Determine key variables for cost and other estimates
- Analyze plans, compiling a list of REFI’s (Request for Information) to the Commercial Manager
- Complete accurate take-offs using Cubit Software
- Consistent use of the Cubit software for all take-offs
- Extract Cubit reports into Microsoft Excel, to submit to the Commercial Manager for review
- Complete take-offs in a timely manner to ensure delivered to the Commercial Manager within deadline.
- Relevant tertiary building and construction qualifications advantageous
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ estimating delivery experience pricing up projects in the custom homebuilder industry
- Worked on projects ranging from $1million to $10 million
- Skillset in being able to read and understand construction plans and documents.
- Accurately completing take-offs
- A high degree of professionalism, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills;
- Effective communication skills
- Highly productive and efficient, with a can-do attitude and a genuine interest in the tender process of projects and construction
- Team player with motivational abilities.
- Excellent time and project management skills, with the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work independently and deliver on agreed timeframes and to deadlines
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Reliable, punctual, and flexible.
- Computer literate, in particular with Microsoft products – Outlook, Excel, Word
- Experience with Cubit Estimating Software preferred
- A commitment to high quality product and service delivery, with a critical eye for detail and accuracy and a determined approach to work
- Excellent customer service and communication skills with a professional approach.
- Problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on multiple project tenders at the one time
- Self-motivated and driven
- Resilient, able to work under pressure and can adjust to change.