FINANCE MANAGER (APAC)
KMC Work Location: SM AURA
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2023-08-07
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-26C4674
Career Category: Accounting & Finance
Job Description: Finance Manager – APAC Region
Tricentis makes the software industry’s #1 continuous testing platform and is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. We aim to remain #1 by building the software testing platform of the future: AI-driven test automation, test management, change impact analysis, release readiness, performance engineering, operational continuity. Our mission is to empower every tester, developer, and decision-maker to deliver software with confidence and ease, making our customers wildly successful.
This is an exciting new opportunity to be part of a Global Company that is just setting up in Manila. This Finance Manager role will play a key role across the international business in defining, documenting, and standardizing the financial and operational processes required by a multi-national, multi-entity company.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for the month-end close and financial reporting for the APAC-based legal entities including operational and corporate/parent companies. This role is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day accounting processes.
We are looking for someone who has exceptional problem-solving skills and enjoys working across all levels of management and functions in a challenging and fast-paced, global environment. This person will be part of a Global Finance team, and a key member of the Manila site leadership team who will drive continued expansion of the finance and operations teams in Manila. We are looking for candidates with multinational experience who have excellent finance, communication, and organizational skills.
· Manage the end to end accounting process for the legal entities in Philippines, Australia and Singapore.
o Monthly financial close processes.
o Preparation and review of monthly account reconciliations and journal entries
o Income statement and variance analysis review.
o Support the International L2C/Revenue accounting team for recording of revenue and billing transactions as required.
o Support the International AP team for recording of invoices/payments as required.
· Lead/support the Statutory audit processes.
· Co-ordinate with the other functions on completion of statutory compliance requirements.
· Ensure correct application of internal controls.
· Lead finance team projects, process improvements.
· Key member of local site leadership team.
· Drive the expansion of the finance function in Manila.
· This position works in a very team- oriented environment. Must be comfortable working with other team members across different geographies.
· 5+ years of related accounting experience and an accounting Degree
· CPA Qualified
· Big 4 background with 1-2 years of corporate experience
· Strong working knowledge of US GAAP principles and financial statements
· Flexible to meet changing priorities and the ability to prioritize workload to achieve on-time accurate results
· Experience with Netsuite, Salesforce CPQ/Billing or Zuora is considered an advantage
· Proficient with Excel
· International experience at a global MNC preferred.
· Detail-oriented, self-directed, and able to effectively complete tasks with minimal supervision
· Ability to support and coach other team members as the go-to for first-line questions about finance processes
At Tricentis, we strive for success while inspiring those around us by knowing what we need to achieve and how we’ll achieve it. Our core values serve as our guiding light to drive our every action and define our ways of working so that we can create and enjoy a successful journey and reach higher heights together.
· Demonstrate Self-Awareness: Own your strengths and limitations.
· Finish What We Start: Do what we say we are going to do.
· Move Fast: Create momentum and efficiency.
· Run Towards Change: Challenge the status quo.
· Serve Our Customers & Communities: Create a positive experience with each interaction.
· Solve Problems Together: We win or lose as one team.
· Think Big & Believe: Set extraordinary goals and believe you can achieve them.
· Market conform salary + success-oriented bonus
· Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
· Hybrid work model
· Personal and professional development
· Full-time employment
Tricentis is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, gender, religious affiliation, age, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, physical and mental disability, and other statuses protected by law.