KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-09-22
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-F877797
Career Category: Call Center Operations
Make your next big career move by applying as KMC Solutions’ next FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT/ACCOUNTANT!
GRD Books is a high-quality provider of accounting and financial services, including fractional CFO, financial planning and analysis, and outsourced controller and bookkeeping, to small and medium businesses.
GRD Books serves a broad variety of industries, including financial services, technology, mental health, and E-commerce. We are seeking to hire a staff accountant to help scale our services and grow our client base.
On top of your salary, here are the exciting benefits you can look forward to:
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Diverse learning & growth opportunities
- Accessible Cloud HR platform (Sprout)
- Above standard leaves
The main responsibilities of a FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT/ACCOUNTANT include:
- Prepare workpapers, journal entries, and reconciliations for key accounts such as cash, expenses, leases and/or fixed assets
- Conduct flux analyses over monthly financial statements
- Delight clients with expert guidance and support
- Log and review client communications, and recommend appropriate actions
- Prepare ad hoc financial analysis
To apply for the role, you must have the following:
- 1+ year(s) of experience working at a public accounting firm
- Tech-savvy and mastered Excel
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A love of problem solving and making teams and processes more efficient
- Experience with cloud ERP systems such as QuickBooks, NetSuite, & Microsoft Dynamics
- Experience in the financial services or technology industry a plus
If you're a rockstar at what you do and looking to be a part of our amazing story, we want to hear from you!
We offer attractive salaries and benefits plus you get to work in some of the Philippines' best flexible workspaces. Our employees also get to enjoy exclusive discounts, rewards and freebies, and invites to our monthly events. We are always recruiting for roles in IT & Development, Marketing, Business Administration, HR & Recruitment and Legal & Finance Roles.
KMC provides quality employment opportunities for job-seekers looking for a career that is both challenging and fulfilling. We are also committed to providing equal opportunities at every selection stage. We do not discriminate due to age, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, and religion.
Work with Us. Grow with Us.
KMC Solutions offers a variety of career opportunities in Metro Manila, Cebu and Clark & Iloilo. We are always looking for talented and enthusiastic individuals who are ready to make their next big career move.
At KMC, we foster an inclusive and positive workplace for all. We push our members to succeed in everything they do through our collaborative work environment. We encourage our community to work hard and reach their full potential while delivering results that matter for our members and you as professionals.
We host amazing and quality events and implement people-centric policies to work flexibly. We ensure that everyone in our expansive network is engaged, from our internal employees and those who work on behalf our offshore partners.
Life within KMC: Work Hard Party Harder
At KMC, we work hard and we are committed to putting our best foot forward in everything we do. Everyone is encouraged to be an individual while also working for the collective good of the KMC Community. We believe mistakes are opportunities and that you should not present a solution without a problem.
We also know when hard work deserves to be recognized so we reward our employees with monthly parties, free trips and much much more!