FINANCIAL SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
KMC Work Location: OFFSITE
Location: Taguig City, Metro Manila
Date Posted: 2022-09-23
Hiring Organization: KMC Solutions | XTN-8A8F837
Career Category: Accounting & Finance
Salary: ₱90,000.00 - ₱140,000.00
What we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate will have robust finance experience, as well as a deep understanding and hands-on
experience with complex financial system applications. This role will require superb organizational skills
and be highly collaborative with cross-functional partners. Your independent spirit, strong
communication skills and self-driven approach to deliver results and proactively manage assigned
projects and tasks to completion will enable you to thrive in a very dynamic business environment.
Responsibilities of the role:
● Support our financial system applications including NetSuite, Zuora and Coupa and serve as the
SME on these platforms and related processes.
● Manage and improve system configurations, master data quality and data processing to ensure
transaction and reporting accuracy.
● Manipulate, transform and work with large data sets to ensure integrity of our systems is
● Help troubleshoot issues reported by users.
● Partner with cross functional teams to understand and fulfill their requirements as part of the
● Maintain and improve the successful integration of our financial applications with other systems
such as SalesForce.
● User administration including assignment of roles and determination of appropriate user
● Document user and system administration procedures and train users, as necessary.
● Complete special projects as assigned.
● 3+ years of experience as a financial systems analyst and/or as NetSuite Administrator.
● Experience with Zuora, Coupa, SalesForce is preferred.
● Solid understanding of accounting operational processes and basic understanding of general
● Strong project management, organizational, interpersonal, and decision-making skills
● Ability to work both independently or as part of a cross-functional team to collaborate on
special projects and initiatives.
● Willing to work in US Pacific Time (graveyard)
What We Offer:
• Competitive Salary
• HMO + 2 Free dependents upon hire
• Work-from-home setup until further notice